15

Kim Taehyung

I sat in the corner of the dance studio, panting hardly. Catching some oxygen into my lungs. It has been an hour after Naomi had dinner with us. Namjoon hyung also joined us as he finally went out from the basement. (Watching his.. ya know wht I mean.)

I searched for a spare towel around the room 'cause sometimes Jungkook would leave his towel behind. Great. No towel. I sighed heavily and wiped my sweat with my wet shirt.

"Here." said someone. I lifted my head to see Hobi hyung, handing me a clean towel. I grabbed it and nodded a little before wiping my drenching head.

He took a seat beside me and sighed. I stopped wiping myself and turned to him.

"Hyung?? Wae?" I asked, a little worried. Hobi hyung rarely sighs. He's 24/7 smiling and laughing. I wonder what is messing his head.

He shook his head. "Nothing. It's just.. you, Jiminie. I can't choose which side should I be right now." said Hobi.

My eyes widened. "W- what are y- you ta-"

"I know that you liked that wit- I mean, Naomi and so does Jimin. But I can't choose which side should I stand. I mean, I love you the two of you. I just can't h-"

I stopped him as I held his arm. My eyes already felt a little watery.

"Hyung.. don't pity on me. Please, just don't. It's true that I liked her, but hyung.. please, just be on Jimin's. I'll never ask you anything ever again, but only that. So, please.." I said, softly. My tear finally rolled down my cheek.

He held my shoulders with his eyes widened. "Yah! You're crying?? Oh my god. I'm sorry! Okay, okay. I'll just be on Jimin's side. I'll never be on yours, okay?! Just stop crying.." begged Hobi hyung.

I gave him my box-shaped smile. "Great.. Hehe. You're telling me to stop crying 'cuz you are scared that Jin hyung might scold you for making me cry. Am I right?" I asked.

He wiped my tears with the towel, hardly. "God, yes. Do you have ever heard his 20 minutes lecturer?? It nearly killed me the last time." He said.

I chuckled softly.

"So, what do you really want me to do?" He asked.

I smiled and stood up. "Nothing. Just do nothing and let me handle this on my own. And yeah, I- I just want us to be young forever so we can be together, forever."

He also stood up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He smiled. "Yeah, I wanted that too. Too bad that we all have to grow up, Taehyung-ah."

_

Naomi Im

This mansion seemed very quiet. Too quiet since Kyoka and Seong-ge went to Samchon's house without me. She left her note on the dining table. Damn. I hate them, but I love them so damn much to hate them. Why didn't they wait for me?

I sighed heavily as I dragged myself to the kitchen. My magic was going wonky since a week after BTS was having their comeback. I felt really drained right now. My eyes were sore and my arm was bruised.

Huh.. If only he didn't.

You guys must be wondering about, what happened between Seolhyun and me. Well..

"Na-ah! Seolhyun just sent another shit email into your account!" yelled Do-Yoon from the living room.

She is here for our biology project. She has always been my project partner. She is smart and kinda a little kinky and nerdy, but she's close to me right now.

I shut the top shelf after grabbing a packet of pretzels.

"Oh yeah? What did she say this time?!" I yelled. Well, I have to. The distance between us was quite far.

This have been the eighth time she sent me an email about that huge incident. She's holding a grudge at my family since then.

"Let me see.. She said, she wanted to sue your family-"

I walked towards the living room. Just sue us and we'll pay. My family is crazy rich. Money has never been a problem.

"-and she said that her Appa has already called your's. For real??" asked Do-Yoon, turning to me.

I froze as my eyes widened. Appa??

"Where the hell she get my Appa's number? Is she a stalker? Or did her family searched for my background?" I said and took a seat beside her on the couch.

"Maybe.. Her family is rich too. Her Appa has a company and maybe he hired someone to search for your background. Hey, are you okay? You looked horrible." She asked.

"I'm fine and I'll be fine in just a day. Just watch." I replied. I picked up my laptop and put it on my lap. Let me do the talking now.

From: Na_neko78
To: Seolhxx53

Where did you get my Appa's number?!

And two seconds later,

From: Seolhxx531
To : Na_neko78

Finally, you replied. I got it from my daddy of course. Just wait until your Appa gets home and dragged you to our house to beg for my forgiveness.

Pftt.. Hahhaha. What do she thinks I am? An idiot? There's no way, I'll beg for her forgiveness. Just wait until I curse her perfect hair, one day.

"What did she say?" I showed her the email and she laughed her ass off. Told ya its funny.

"What is she saying? She was nearly dead when your sister turned into a dragon. But now she's threatening you? Hehe. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard." said Do-Yoon, rolling on the couch 'cause she laughed too much.

From: Na_neko78
To: Seolhxx531

Can't wait for tha-

The main door suddenly belled. I stood and walked towards the main door. Maybe, its Kyoka and Seong-geie.

I pulled the door and-

"Argh!!" I screamed as I saw him.

He tried to calm me down and slapped his hands away.

"Yah, Naomi. What happened??" yelled Do-Yoon from inside.

I stared him from head to toe. He shook his head and put his finger on my lips.

"Err.. it's n-nothing. I-It was just a huge cockroach standing infront of me, no biggie tho." I replied and slapped his finger off.

"You slayed a troll this morning and turned the postman into a frog. How can you're scared of a little pest?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away after shutting the door. I can't let her see him. She would definitely faint or call the cops, I have no doubt about it.

"What are you even doing here? I thought I told you and your dark magic to stay away from me. And how did you know that I slayed a troll this morning??" I asked.

He grinned, giving me his box shaped smile. "I kinda.. urm.."

"Spying on me? Hm?? Is that what you're trying to say?!"

He rubbed his nape and tried to hold my hand. I slapped his hands away for the third time and groaned.

"What are you doing here, KIM TAEHYUNG?! I told you to stay out of my life!!" I yelled as hard as I could.

He looked down and a spark of dark aura came out from his hand. I saw it with my own eyes and I took a step back.

"What are you doing?" I clumsily slipped out my wand and pointed it to him. "I demand you to Stop!"