9

Park Jimin

My gaze was on Taehyung as he was singing his favourite song in our karaoke room, Hug me. He sang with all his heart (bad) as he was heartbroken when I told him that I have feelings for Naomi.

He said that he was cool with it, but deep down in his heart I know that he is really sad. I also knew that he had feelings at her too but we are bros.. we didn't talk about our feelings too much and we couldn't bear to hurt each other's heart.

He suddenly patted my arm. "Yah! Come and dance with me. Let's have some fun!" said Taehyung.

I stood up, grabbed the microphone and did a crazy random dance. He laughed like crazy person before he told me that he wanted to go to the toilet for a second.

I sat on the couch and sighed after he left the room. I rested my head on the couch stand and stared at the ceiling. Should I tell her about my feelings?

At the same time I felt bad towards Taehyung. He is been my bestfriend since the time we could remember but, I like Naomi.. and I'm so scared that she will stay away from me or don't want to be friends with me anymore if I tell her about it.

I heaved a sigh before I sat up and grabbed my phone. I stared at it for a long time.

Should I or shouldn't? Argh.. This is so confusing. I stood up and walked out the door. I texted Taehyung that I'm going home so he won't be worrying about me. I got into my car and drove towards my house.

There were less cars on the road tonight, so the traffic was smooth. The traffic light ahead turned red and I stepped on the brake. I looked out of the windscreen and saw some snowflakes. Ahh, It's finally snowing. Winter has come.

I smiled and suddenly my eyes caught a figure under a lamp post, hugging her herself and the traffic light turned green at the same time. Some drivers behind me were already honking.

I quickly changed the direction and parked my car to the side of the road before I walked out.

I peeked to see her face. Is it Naomi? Why am I hoping that it's her? Am I not going to help that girl if she's not Naomi? If that is Naomi, what is she doing here? I walked closer to her and saw her black boots.

"Naomi?" She lifted her head to me.

It is her! I squatted infront of her and quickly wrapped my hands around her. I heaved a sigh. Thank god I saw you.

"Jimin.." She mumbled softly beside my ear. I smiled. "Gwenchanha, I've got you. I'm here." I whispered.

She glanced at me and passed out. I quickly carried her in my arms towards my car.

Don't worry, I'm here.

_

"I found her at the public library. Don't worry, I'll be real quick and go home as soon as I put this on her." I said and walked upstairs, followed by Kyoka.

I dipped the towel into the cold water before I sqeezed and placed it gently on her forehead. I pulled out her glasses and placed it on the nightstand beside her large purple ring. I stared at her angelic face and smiled.

"Who are you?" She asked.

I turned around and shushed her, pointing at Naomi who was sleeping. We walked out of the room. She was still staring at me while folding her arms.

"Who are you again?"

"I'm Park Jimin and I'm her.. friend." I said.