20

Naomi Im

I sighed as I read the article about me and Taehyung. How could people make this went viral all over the world in just a second?

The paparazzi were chasing us after we went out of the cinema. I pulled him to the alley behind the mall and casted an invisible spell on us. Thank goodness I brought my ring with us and thank goodness the spell worked, again.

They didn't saw us and a few minutes later they decided to walk away. I decided to cancel our so called, date. I can't bring him into another thing that would cause bad consequences. So, he finally gave up and sent me home.

Maybe I shouldn't doubted the power of technology and internet.

I sighed again. Appa must've read about this. The invisible girl is no longer invisible as she's been noticed by everyone in the whole world because she went out with the famous BTS Kim Taehyung. The hate is surely gonna be all over me.

I walked to the fridge to search for midnight snacks. I'm not sleeping tonight. I'm working at the spell lab, making a floating potion for my latest customer. People always ordered me to make spells, potion and even a curse for them. It have been a business for me too.

A sudden knock from the back door, made me flinch to shut the fridge and nearly screamed. I walked slowly to the door. A knock was heard again.

Who could it be in this middle of the night? Kyoka was upstairs in her room with Seong-ge, watching K-dramas together. I put out my hand to the door while my other hand was holding the door knob. I opened the door and-

"Annyeong, Naomi." greeted him with a smile.

I stroked my chest and heaved a sigh. Thank goodness it was only him. I lifted my head to him and stared him from head to toe.

"What are you doing here this late night, Jimin? Don't you have rules at your dorm?" I asked as I let him walked into the kitchen.

"Taehyung went out at midnights several times. So why can't I break a simple rule, just for a night?" said JiMin while leaning against the bar stool.

I turned to him with my furrowed eyebrows. "He went out? Where?" I asked and grabbed a packet of marshmallows from the counter bar.

"I don't know. I thought that you would know since you guys went out together this morning." said Jimin while smirking.

I sighed. "How could I know? He's been keeping secrets lately from me and about that article and this morning. It's wrong, we-"

He stepped closer to me and stared into my eyes. "What do you mean by its wrong? They saw you and Taehyung went out on a date! They have pictures, proofs. The internet never lie, Naomi."

I bit my bottom lip and held his chest. "The internet also could make bad rumors and such slanders. Don't trust the internet too much, Jimin. They could poison your mind. They could bring you up and they could make you be hate and scorned by people around you in just a second. Why can't you trust me? I'm right infront of you. Don't you trust me?" I said.

He pressed his lips into a thin line and took a step back after he pushed my hands off his chest.

I sighed and pushed up my glasses. "I admit it, we went out today. It's not a date, we were just hanging out as a friend. We do-"

"You thought that way, but what he thought, it's a damn date. Naomi, what if he did something and you fell for him? What if you fell for him, huh?"asked Jimin, cut me off.

"So, what's that have to be with you? It doesn't make anything worse to you even If I fall for him." I said.

He hit the table hardly with his hand and it made me flinched. "Yes, I would. Because I like you Naomi, and you already know my feelings towards you."

What? I froze before looking away. "N- no, I- I don't. Stop making nonsense conclusion by yourself!"

He stepped closer and held up my chin, making me to look straight into his beautiful, hurt eyes.

"You knew about it but you didn't want to think about it. Because you wanted to think that I'm just your friend. You are afraid to admit that You fell for me."

I pursed my lips and looked away. He was still holding my chin.

"But, I wanted to be more than just a friend. So, here it is; my confession towards you. Naomi Im, I like you so damn much, Naomi, but you didn't care nothing about my feelings or me. I'm sorry if this confession made you feel uncomfortable. I just can't hold it back anymore." said Jimin before he let go of my chin.

My eyes starting to feel teary. My head was blanked. His words went into my mind like a breeze went through. He took a seat on the bar stool and ruffled his perfect hair. He looked like a complete mess with that gray shirt and that ripped jeans.

_

Park Jimin

He pushed me aside as I tried to lay beside him on his bed. I sighed as he looked away while playing with his amulet.

"Are you still mad at me because of Naomi?" I asked. He sighed and turned around.

"You win." He mumbled.

I furrowed my eyebrows, puzzled. "Huh?"

He lifted his head to me. "You won the bet, Jimin. I can't even take her out and she kept daydreaming, thinking about you all the time, even though I'm right infront of her." said Taehyung.

I sat at the edge of his bed and scoffed. "How do you even know?"

"I know because I read her mind like three times today. In the car, she thinks about you. In the cinema and even at the alley we were hiding and panicked, she still thinks about you."

I turned to him. "But that doesn't mean that she likes me."

He scoffed. "Don't act stupid. It's obviously because she likes you. You don't think about people you hate all day, pabo." said Taehyung and hit my head lightly.

We laughed. And I am so relieved. He finally talked to me and even laughed with me. I missed this Taehyung.

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ah."

He stopped laughing and shook his head, giving me a peaceful smile. "Don't be. I'm the one who should be sorry to you. I'm sorry, Jimin-ah. I was a fool to learn magic just to impress a girl, who literally didn't impressed with me at all." said Taehyung and he laughed again.

I wrapped my arm around him and patted his shoulder. "Well, if you are a fool. So, am I." I said and he gave me his box-shaped smile.

"Urineun pabo." We said together and laughed our ass off.