21

Park JiMin

I took a seat on the bar stool and ruffled my hair, hardly. She stood stiff infront of me as her eyes started to look teary.

I sighed and smiled. I finally said it. I finally confessed my feelings towards her. My chest felt a little light than before. I heard her sob as she walked slowly towards me.

She pulled off her glasses and wiped her tears. I watched as she walked slowly towards me. She held my arm and our eyes met as she stared into mine. Her eyes were soft and beautiful (plus scary.)

"Jimin." A tear dropped down to her cheeks. She gave me a sweet smile and leaned closer before her lips slowly touched mine.

My heart beat faster as I felt her lips were brushing softly against mine and she gently placed her hand around my neck. I wrapped my hands around her waist, slowly kissing her back.

She broke the kiss after awhile and rested her forehead on mine, still in my arms. She smiled again and pushed us apart.

She was thinking hard for a moment before she said, "That was my first kiss." and let go a soft giggle.

I smiled. "It was mine too." I said and she raised an eyebrow to me. "Really?"

I nodded like a child, "Really." And pinched her little nose slightly. She giggled before she slapped my hands away.

"So, am I the guy who's in your heart now?" I asked. She looked a little suprised and pushed my hands off her waist.

"Who told you about t-"

"Taehyung told me. Is it true?" I said, cut her off.

She smiled shyly before looking away with her red-burning cheeks. I chuckled and pulled both of her hands, making her facing me. I took her glasses and put it nicely and gently upon her nose and over her ears. I held up her chin to make her facing me. She was puzzled with my action.

"Thank you."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "For what?"

"For everything. For liking me and for loving me." I said and she grinned.

"Who told you that I liked you? I didn't say that I liked you or I love you to you." teased Naomi.

"Your kiss told me everything." I said and she blushed. Her face turned bright red as she tried to look away.

"Yah, what's with your face? It's red as tomato. Are you blushing? Ahh.. You enjoyed that kiss, don't you?" I teased her and her face became redder.

She pushed my hands off my grip and hit my shoulder several times. Punching me as hard as she could while whining like a baby. It was cute.

"Park Jimin!"

_

Naomi Im

We snuggled in front of the tv for the first time. It was awkward at first but we started to feel comfortable and warm as the time passed and I started to get used to it. Kyoka and Seong-geie didn't came down since this morning. Only Seong-ge went down for his hunt before Jimin came over.

About the kiss, my head was blanked and all I was thinking was him and my stomach which was fluttering with butterflies. I kinda know that Jimin was the one who was in my head, all the time. (Mages can read minds. Including herself, if she/he wants to.) But, I just pushed that thought away everytime it came up.

And the kiss just seemed to happen, without my own control. I don't know. I think I fell into a love spell or something. Good thing he didn't ask too much about it.