3

Naomi Im

We went to my house after school. It was a really an awkward silence along our way. I think we both didn't have anything to say to each other. I'm not really good at starting a conversation, so I just zipped my mouth.

Park Jimin

I really wanted to talk with her while we're on our way but I thought if I ask her something, she'll shut me up or cast a spell on me or whatever. Eomma was still mad at me 'cause I came home late yesterday and embarrassed her infront of Mr Lee's family. She invited them over again today and I just had to run away, again. The idea of hanging out at Naomi's house just popped out and I have to admit, it was brilliant, but scary.

My head was still there when I said beautiful nerd. I don't want to say that infront of her (right now.) but my mouth just slipped. Curse you bloody heart who told my mouth to. Still, she's so beautiful when she wore that oversized pullover after the pizza delivery came.

Naomi Im

After taking a shower, I grabbed my Appa's black pullover in my closet. I stole it from his closet. HAHA. He never wore it anyways 'cause it was from our late Eomma.

I went down the stairs to get the door. I always order pizza after school and it began to be my favourite food. I can't cook, I only eat what the maid made for me when they're still alive, but the maid is now dead for the forth time. Huh.. I'll get a new maid next time.

Jimin was in the living room watching Running Man. His laughter was heard all over the house. I dropped the pizza box on the coffee table and took a slice of it. He was staring at me.

"You ordered pizza? I was just thinking to ask you if I could order them." said Jimin and took a slice of the cheese pepperoni pizza.

"You can order them here, it's not like the pizza restaurant is miles away. Eat them, I'm going to my lab." I grabbed a box and walked away when suddenly he grabbed my arm.

"Hajima, don't leave me alone again. I'm scared that your cat will suddenly appear and bit me. I don't want to be dead at 17." begged Jimin, making his puppy eyes at me.

I chuckled at his scared and cute face. Who told you the idea about hanging out at my haunted house. I nodded, "Arasseo." and dropped the the pizza box back on the table.

He smiled and sat back on the couch, while eagerly patting a seat beside him. "Come, sit here beside me."

I held myself from laughing. Gosh, is he that scared? I took a seat a few inches away from him and continued eating my pizza. I could feel that he's burning a hole on my face. I turned to him.

"What?" I asked.

He instantly shook his head, "Nothing." And turned back to the TV. I noticed that he's using his left hand eating the pizza. I grabbed his right hand and he winced in pain.

"Wae? Is your hand hurt?" I asked and checked his hand. There were bruises and scars in the middle of his palm. I poked it and he instantly wince. "Mianhae." I whispered.

I could see his face was turning red like tomato. So cute. No, that's not what I meant. He's not cute, okay. Gosh, why am I blushing too?

"When and how did this happen?"I slid my hand into my pocket and grabbed my ring before I slid it into my finger.

"Yesterday, while we were doing the Truce." He muttered.

Ahh.. I felt so sorry for him but, that's weird. My hand didn't hurt after the Truce. Maybe he can't receive my magic into his body. I didn't really know 'cause I've never made a Truce with the Normals.