12

Naomi Im

We rushed towards the main door and to the huge crowd in the middle of the school's yard. My eyes caught the huge, black scaly and tall - Dragon- Kyoka. There were some scorch marks on the lawn as I lift my head up to see that the school's park was already burnt down.

The crowd suddenly gasped and some screams was heard as she let out her fire-breath towards the crowd. The crowd was running backwards and it made us hard to walk towards Her. I groaned as a person bumped onto me.

"Gwenchanha?"asked Jimin, half yelling. I nodded and put my wand out.

"Make way!" I casted and the crowd spilt into half, like the Red Sea, making a lane for us to go through. Jimin was amazed with that simple spell. Typical. I quickly rushed to her.

"Kyoka!" I yelled. She was busy burning down the school's statue as her red wings were flapping. The sound of those rubbery wings were quite strong. Jimin tapped my shoulder. "She can't hear you."

I nodded. "Your attention, please! Im Kyoka!" I yelled and She stopped breathing some ribbon of fire out and turned towards me. She went down a little bit as her neck was long.

I saw something in her huge hand (-or paw. You could never decide with that sharp claw.) It was Seolhyun, struggling to get off Her grip.

"Naomi-ah! Help me!" cried Seolhyun desperately. She was already crying, scared.

I bit my bottom lip as I looked into her scary green eyes. Jimin quickly tighten the grip of my hand. Essuring me that he's right here, with me.

"Release her in instant!" I said, even though I know dragons can't talk back to me. But I've got nothing to lose.

"No! Eonnie, she insulted you!" said a voice inside my head. W-what the?

She can talk to me but she could only talk to me, inside my head. Telephatic, I suppose.

"I-I don't really care if she's insulting me. Just let her go, please. You can't just burn the whole school and kill everyone, just because she insulted me!"

"Naomi..?" called JiMin, confused.

"But Eonnie-"

"No buts. I can't let you take away someone's life in your dragon form. Not again. Release her now!"

"No! I'll kill her easily right now if I want to. She insulted us, our family. She deserves to die!" yelled Kyoka.

"I demand you to Stop!" I casted but she didn't budge a little. She started to burst some fire out as her wings were flapping and she went into the air with Seolhyun in her hand.

"Naomi do something!"

"Tell everyone to get to a safe place, now!" I said and he nodded. Before he could walk away, I grabbed his arm. "Please be safe."

He smiled and nodded, "You too." He walked away. I sighed. I can never be safe. I have to fight a dragon, my sister.

"As you were!" shouted someone behind me. I turned around and saw, Samchon with his white old wand.

"Samchon-"

"How did this happen?! Why did she summoned into a dragon?!" asked Samchon.

"It was Seolhyun. Samchon, ppali. There's no time. Save Seolhyun! "I said.

He looked around. "Where is she?!"
I pointed at Kyoka hand. "There." And he sighed.

"We can't change a dragon back to itself. It could only do that itself." said Samchon.
"So, what do we do now?!"

"Let try to save Seolhyun first and save Kyoka afterwards. Got it?" He asked.

"Grip off the paw!" He casted. I never heard that spell before. He didn't taught me yet or he invented that spell. Whatever it was, it's working as Seolhyun suddenly slipped from Her hand. She grunted.

"Quick Naomi! Catch her!" shouted Samchon.

I took out my wand. "Light as a feather, drop like you hop!" I casted and a slight aura, went through my veins and came out through my wand.

She dropped down slowly to the ground and passed out as she tried to walk away with her jelly legs. Samchon tried to cast some spells to her and I called for some students to take Seolhyun away.

I turned to her. "Kyoka, please stop! I beg you!"

Her wings started to flap slower and she dropped down, staring at me with her deadly green eyes. "You should've let me kill her!"

"I can't let you do that. You'll become a murderer if I let you!" I exclaimed.

"Naomi, she talked to you?" asked Samchon as he held my shoulder. I nodded in reply.

"But I already am a murderer! I killed our Eomma, remember?" asked her, still grunting and her razor sharp teeth was shown.

I looked down. "I do... and I really wanted to kill you that time! But, I didn't, I know taking your life won't make Mom to come back. I was a fool and I'm sorry."

She gasped. I lifted my head towards her.

"It wasn't your fault. You didn't kill our Eomma! I'm really sorry for telling that you're the accuse of our mother's death." I said.

"Naomi.."

"Mianhae, jeongmal mianhaeyo." I said.

Suddenly, she stood up and she shrunk from her dragon form and a slight spark went out from her. Her tail and her wings went in and her sharp claws disappeared. She stood at the middle (suprisingly with her full clothes) smiling at me and tears shed down her red- ish cheeks.

I rushed to her and pulled her in a hug. She hugged me back and we cried on each other's shoulder.

I slipped my wand into my sleeve as I patted her back. "Mianhae. I'm sorry for shutting you out for decades. I'm really sorry that I never told you this, I love you Kyoka."

I felt her nodding on my shoulder as she sobbed even harder. "I love you too, eonnie."

_

It's been a week since that incredible incident happen. People started to talk about my family whenever I'm in their frame. Guess now they finally noitces me as everyone in school calls me 'Witch' now. Atleast I've been noticed.

Samchon wanted to amnesia-dust everyone in school to forget about that day. But, the story has already went viral in the internet.. so basically, there's no point of doing that.

And I was really thinking about moving out town and change my identity or something. Maybe change my name into Maemi or Jung Ae. Mages are suppose to keep their magic away from the Normals knowing but, I (Samchon and Kyoka included) screwed up big time.

But, I really can't. That mansion is our family's for generation, it's the only inheritance our Ancestors hand-downed to us. (Excluded the countless money and golds we have.)

I can't leave this place. My whole life is here. Even though everyone is calling me witch and some trolls are planning to attack our mansion, it's okay. I can handle it, we can.

Maybe it's about time for the Normals to know that magic and Mages are real.

--

A/N ;

Im sorry if the dragon part sucks. Haha. Im not really good at it. I'll be sure to update soon and edit that part. Annyeong