10

Naomi Im

I walked towards my desk and dropped my books before I sat down. I glanced around the class and my eyes caught the figure I've been waiting for, sort of.

"Minji!" I called for her and she rolled her eyes before she walked towards my desk.

"What?" She asked and rolled her swollen morning eyes.

"Have you seen Seolhyun? I wanna talk to her about our project." I asked and she smirked. "I don't know where she is but you better be more careful next time, hm?"said Minji and walked away.

Leaving me, blanked. What does that suppose to mean? I pursed my lips and took out my Math book before someone called my name. I quickly turned around and saw, Do-Yoon, panting.

"Oh? Do-yoon-ssi? Wae?"I asked.

She was still panting while trying to say something. "Y-your sis-ster.. s-he-huh-"

My sister? I sighed and groaned. What did she do now? "Kyoka? Wae?"

"S-Seolhyun-bul-ly huh h-her.."said Do-yoon.

My eyes widened and I gasped. "M-mwo?! Eodi?!" I exclaimed while my heart was beating fast.

"The hallway, now." said Do-yoon, finally caught her breath.

I rushed out the class and ran into the hallway. I searched for a crowd and there was, infront of the class 3-4, Kyoka's class.

I reached for my ring in my pocket and ran towards the crowd. A cry was heard and a loud voice of yelling was too.

"So, you're Naomi's sister, huh?! This is what you get for her stealing my boyfriend!" yelled Seolhyun while pulling Kyoka's hair.

I pushed through crowd and finally got to the front line. "Yah, You bitch! What are you doing with my sister?!" I yelled and everyone in the crowd turned to me.

Seolhyun turned around and smirked after she released Kyoka's hair. She fell down the floor on her knees while crying and sweating. Her hair was a complete mess. "Eonnie.."

I stared at her, giving the look that she's gonna be alright.

"Naomi Im. I've been waiting for you. Where have you been?" She asked.

"I'm always around you. Tell me! Why are you doing shit to my sister?! Why don't you just fight me? Wae?! Are you a coward?!"

I walked to the middle of the crowd. She scoffed and rolled her eyes before she grabbed my collar, glaring into my eyes.

"Listen here! How dare you said that I'm a coward! I could punch your pretty face right now, you know!!" yelled Seolhyun in my face.

I smirked. "Then, do it if you sa-"

She was about to throw me a powerful punch and I quickly casted a spell under my breath, "Move a devilish step!"

She stopped and- Buk! A loud crash was heard afterwards. She was thrown back hardly to the lockers. Everyone gasped and Kyoka was staring at me. Seolhyun groaned and fell down to the floor. She groaned and up on her feet again, ready to attack me.

I took out my hand from my pocket and casted, "Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day!"

She instantly fell to the floor, passed out and everyone was still gasping. I turned to the crowd and casted, "There's nothing to see here!" And "As you w-"

"What is going on here?!" shouted someone and everyone turned to him.

Oh-uh. It's Samchon. He walked towards the crowd with his fierce expression. "Everyone in class now! I want to see no one in the hallway, except them. One, tw-"