13

Naomi Im

I felt my cheek was been poked by something and it made me flinch, awake.

"Hey, what's with the long face?" He asked.

I lifted my head to him, sitting infront of me. We're at the school's rooftop. Doing our homeworks together. It's windy up here, relaxing and it kept my head away from thinking about him.

I pursed my lips and shook my head. "Aniya."

"Aniya~" He said in a mocking tune and rolled his eyes. I smirked.

"Yah. Are you mad 'cause I didn't talk to you since break?" I asked and he folded his arms before turning away, pouting.

Aww, he's adorable. I chuckled and poked his weak spot, his waist. He flinched before turning around to me and held my hand. Stopping me from doing it again.

I chuckled at his scared face.

"Yah! Is that how you treat sulky people?" He asked and I nodded in response, making him to pout harder.

"Taehyung-ah~ mianhae. I was too busy with my project and didn't have the time to talk to you. I didn't even have the time to go to the ladies' today." I said and he nodded.

"Why can't you just cast a finish-the-project on your project? Won't that be easier?" asked Taehyung.

I sighed. "No. I cannot use my magic infront of you Normals again. I'll lose my wand and my ring for two months. Besides, I don't want to waste my magic to a simple thing."

"Nerd." said Taehyung and I hit his arm for it. He chuckled before continued doing his homework.

"Yah, Naomi. Gwenchanha?"
I was puzzled with his sudden question. Do I really have to answer it? "Err.. fine?"

He dropped his pen and lifted his head to me. "I mean, are you okay since that huge incident?"

I looked down and shook my head.

"I don't know. Things just went so fast right now.. I-I don't know." I lifted my head, my eyes meeting his. "Hey. Let's not talk about that, okay? I really don't wanna talk about it."

He nodded in response and continued doing his work again. I pushed up my glasses and pursed my lips. I rubbed my nape, thinking whether to ask him or not.

He looked up again, looking confuse. "Do you have something to ask me?"

Gosh. How did he know that. I rubbed my nape harder. "Err.. yeah. It's- Err.. do you-"

"Is it about Jimin?" He asked.

My eyes widened. "Yah. How did you know that I was gonna ask you that? Do you have a mind reader or something?"

He gave me his box-shaped smile. "Aniya. If I have one that would be cool. Jimin didn't come today 'cause he said that he was too tired. He is at our dorm. He is still sleeping now, probably." said Taehyung and I nodded.

"Oh.. I see. So, why didn't you guys came to school the two days ago? Are you busy with your schedule?" I asked.

"Urm.. about that.." mumbled Taehyung while scratching his nape.

"Awe, come on Taehyung tell me. Please~" I begged and did some aegyo to make him tell me.

He sighed as his face flushed. "Okay, okay. I'll tell you but you have to keep this as a secret. We're having our comeback this April and our album name is The most beautiful moment in life part 1."

I was amazed. Sweet. I'm the first person to know about it. Lucky!

"Jimin has this part where he's in a bathtub. Jin hyung said he is having a cold since this morning."