2

Park JiMin

"Hands off!" exclaimed someone, or something. I turned towards the voice and saw a black cat on the stairs. It hissed at me before it flew to the table beside me.

My eyes widened as I took a step back. It smiled as he saw my scared expression and sat comfortably on the table.

"Why are you casting magic words? You're not even a magical creature." She said to the cat. (I don't even know her name yet but she's totally creeping me out.)

"Shut up. Hey, aren't you scared of me?" It asked.

My eyes widened like its gonna fall out of my head, I screamed, (nearly high pitched.) ran to the girl and hide behind her back, hands gripping tightly on her shoulders. Practically digging my nails in it. She pushed me away and calmed me down in a harsh way.

"Shut up, pabo. You'll attract a dragon if you're screaming like a lady troll." She said and I gasped. A dragon?

"F- for real?"

She chuckled and shook her head, "Nah, I'm just messing with you."

I sighed that sounded like a groan, "T- that cat. Did it just spoke to me?" I pointed at the black cat. She turned to it and nodded.

"Yeah, it just spoke to you. It's a vampire cat so-"

"A vampire cat?!" I raised my voice. She rolled her eyes, nodding and dragged me towards the cat.

"Seong-geie, this is Jimin. Park Jimin from BTS. Jimin, this is Seong-ge, my pet cat." She introduced us. I can't believe that I'm being introduced to a cat. I bowed a little to it and it opened his mouth, showing his sharp fangs. Whoa.

"Seong-geie, he's my guest. Please don't, and where did you put the maid's corpse?" She asked while putting some things into a cauldron.

Dead corpse? Her maid is dead? Oh god, did this little cat just dried their maid? That is creepy.

"I buried her in the forest. Don't worry, I dug deep enough." said Seong-geie.

"Did you just kil- I mean bit your maid?" I asked him, legs already felt like jellies and aching to ran as far away from here..

He smiled and nodded proudly. Urgh.. bloodsucking vampire cat. I've got the feeling that my guts were kicking to come out and I quickly covered my mouth.

"Hey, are you okay? You looked pale." She asked and cupped my cheek while staring into my eyes. I looked away pushed her hand from my cheek. My face was heating up but I my face can't feel the blush as it was pale.

"You could lay down in my living room upstairs if you want. This amnesia dust will take a few more minutes."

"No. I'm fine.. and stop making amnesia dust. I don't want you to mess with my head."I said. Why is she treating me good when she's going to wipe my memory?

"Why are you making amnesia dusts anyway?" asked Seong-ge, lying on the table while licking his paw.

"We are out of them."

"Can't you just cast a forget spell on him?" He asked.

She shook her head and grabbed her wand. "I can't. Samchon haven't taught me about forget spells yet and I'm afraid that if I cast that spell on him, I could wipe all of his memories." She said and dropped her wand. As if it wasn't a big deal.

What? That's even worse. I gotta do something if I don't want my precious memories gone.

"Yah! Inma, if you use that amnesia dust on me.. I.. urm.. I'm gonna tell the whole school that you're a witch." I said and slid out my phone. That idea just popped out of my head, threatening her is a brilliant idea. I think.