Chapter 1

"Taylor hurry up! Mom wanted us at the new neighbors house a half hour ago." I screamed up the stairs to my sister.

"What if there are guys there and their hot?" She yelled back.

"What ever hurry up." I grumbled.

My sister is gorgous Well beyond gorgous. If I have to say so. She's 5 feet 7 inches,mocha colored skin,brown sparkly eyes,full pink pouty lips, a small button nose, dark brown hair, and flawless skin. See what I mean she's beautiful and she knows it. I know what you're thinking that a lot of people look like that and how does that make her special, but it just works for her.

She likes to put me down for the way I look and for the fact that she's younger and prettier then me. I waited at the bottom of the steps in our small house waiting for her to come down the stairs. If boys were a possible factor in any situation she always had to dress like a slut to get him or them in some cases. It's kinda disturbing having my little sister brining so many men into our house so she could sleep with them then forget about them the next day. So needless to say when she came down the stairs a minute later with pounds of mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and blush on I wasn't even shocked. I also wasn't even fazed to see my sister in the shortest shorts know to man, a normal tank top on (thank god), and some heels.

"finally your ready to go."I said.

"Your wearing that." Disgust clear in her voice.

I looked down at my own outfit which was a navy blue skirt with white poke a dots from hollister and a white tankful with flip-flops and nodded.

"Wow. What eva".

I rolled my eyes and silently compared my self to her as I went to go grab the cookies my mom baked for the neighbors. I had long golden blonde hair,hazel eyes that were more brown then any shade of green,pale skin,with only a few marks from when I had gotten a pimple or two, reddish pink full lips, and a medium sized nose, and I was only 5 feet 3 inches. Yeah from a description I guess I sound pretty but I'm truly not. I'm not ugly but I'm just not that pretty either. I'm the girl in the middle. But I guess you could say that the only thing that was really pretty on me was my eyes. When I looked in the light they could look gold or a forest green depending on the amount of light. But that was it. By the time I was finished with my internal self pity I realized I had gotten the cookies and we were at the neighbors house.

Taylor lacking fear of embarrassing herself instantly rang the door bell and knocked on the door. Almost seconds later a hot teenage boy had opened the door. Dear god that boy was hot he had shaggy blonde hair and deep ocean blue eyes. He seemed around 6 feet two inches with tons of muscles and very nicely tanned skin.

" My names Taylor". My sister purred."Whats yours"?

"Eric". He responded but he didn't seem to be paying any attention to her.

To my shock he was starring at me with a look of pity. It was kinda weird because I'd just met him. That and the fact he was ignoring my hot sister.

"What's yours". He asked me.

I took in a big lungful of air and hoped to god I wouldn't stutter or drop the cookies when I answered him.

"Caitlin or Kate whatever you want to call me". I whispered feeling very shy.

Then what I said hit omg I didn't say that. What ever he wanted to call me. I felt heat instantly flame to my cheeks and I heard Taylor snigger.

"That's a nice name. Does any one ever call you Lin"?

That stopped Taylors silent laughter and put me into another round of shock.

"No. Never".I said.

"Well then I guess I'm gunna be the first. If that's ok with you".

"It's fine I like it it's new and original". I answered back.

"Well now that the introductions are over why don't I show you the house and put the cookies in the kitchen."He said. Then he moved a side to let us in.