Chapter 20

My blood chilled considerably at her voice. It took all my strength to give her a polite " Hey, Hows life been."

"I asked you first but I guess life's been great". She responded than in a quieter voice added "Without you".

"Same here, I agree with ALL of what you said". I responded shocking Ally.

"Not much of an insult, but at least you stood up for yourself". Ally whispered to me.

When the conversation was finished we all sat down on the couches and stared at each other silently.No one wanted to break the silence but then again we all did. The silence felt suffocating and as the seconds passed by it seemed to feel like the oxygen in the air was getting less and less. Finally breaking the awkward silence my mom asked,

"So Cait honey what have you been up to"?

"Nothing really". I sighed. Then mentally in my mind added and heard the truth about what I am and who I'm supposed to become.

"That's good. So as you know I have something to tell you. Um Tay honey and Ally could you please go somewhere else besides this house"?My mother asked sounding nervous.

"Of course Mrs.Smith". Ally said getting up and walking to the door.

"What ever".Taylor said and she too stormed to and out the door knocking Ally out of the way.

When both girls left me and my mom sat there for a minute before she started to talk.

"Are families different". She started.

"I already know mom". I said.

"You don't understand Cait. We are seriously different". She said.

"I do understand mom. I know were werewolves. What I really want to know is why the hell didn't you god damn tell me I had to be told by a stranger".I screamed.

"He wasn't supposed to tell you". My mom said.

"Why did he then"? I questioned.

"We didnt know you were gunna change. Your birthdays so soon in two days and you are going to change". She whispered. She slowly got up off the coach and started to walk away, but before she was completly out of my vision she said "I think it would be best if you stayed away from Taylor. You should stay with Ally still".

When she was fully away from me I got up and walked to Ally's house I knew she would be there. I still don't get why i wasn't told if i was going to change.It makes no sense. As i walked the short distance to Ally's housei felt someone come and start to walk with me. Feeling kinda creeped out so i strained my eyes to the side to find it was only Ally.

"She tell you what I think she told you"? Ally said quietly.

"Depends do you think she told me im a werewolf again"? I said.

"Exactly what I thought. Now my brother is about to leave do you want to see him or do you want to go to the mall"?

"Mall". I yelled excitedly. I hadnt been there in forever.