Chapter 19

Nothing special happened at IKEA the boys left us alone and tried to avoid us as much as they could. Ally told me she could smell them and that meant they could smell us. She also said that when they could smell us they'd turn around and walk away. Just thinking of the experience made me sad Connor had avoided me all week. Well all the boys had been avoiding me and Ally. We have been trying are hardest to make them forgive us but so far they have been giving us the cold shoulder, but Eric seemed to be giving in. All of a sudden a loud bang erupted through the house followed by a curse that broke through my though process. I knew it was Connor because Lilly screamed up the stairs

"Connor watch that language your not back at collage yet no matter how bad you want to be".

'What ever ma". He yelled down to her.

I felt a burning in my eyes that soon over flowed into tears at the mention of Connor going back to collage. He hasn't even come to talk to me since that god damn prank. The silent tears soon turned into heavy loud sobs. I couldn't believe this I was crying over him. I had promised myself I wouldn't cry. If he cared he would check on me I mentally screamed to myself. He hadn't checked on me all week. I hadn't even gone to school and so far Lilly was the only one to visit me and that was to give me food. ally had tried to visit me but I had sent her away because i was to embarrassed with myself to let her see me. My loud sobs turned even louder and still no Connor. at that thought I violently wiped the tears from my face and stormed out my door and as fast and as quietly as I could I walked to Allys room.

I raised my hand and knocked on the door with my breath held. What if she was mad at me? What if she slammed the door in my face? My thoughts were suddenly cut off because Ally had opened the door with her mouth wide opened.

"Hon. Get your ass in here". Ally said, while grabbing my hand. " You look like crap. No offense".

"Yea. No offense taken". I said sarcastically.

"Oh. Hush up. You look like crap and you know it. You also know your sister is coming back to day and you need to look good to make her jealous". She said while pushing me into the bathroom.

"Wash your self up and ill bring you some clothes".She yelled through the door.

I washed all of myself up and while I was in the middle of conditioning my hair when I heard the door open and clothes dropped on the toilet. When I stepped out of the shower I looked at the clothes that were layed out before me. There was a black pencil skirt, a white and pink striped shirt with ripped sleeves and a pair of black heels with ruffles on the top.I slid the clothes on and opened the door to see a black chunky belt come flying straight at my face.

"What the hell"? I freaked.

"You can not were a pencil skirt with out a belt your outfit would look not complete". She said in a duh voice."Now let me do your hair and make up".

I sat obediently in the chair that was pulled out for me. I waited for what seemed like an hour for my hair and make up to be finished. When I was finished I slowly stood up and steered into the mirror. She had curled my hair and put on very little make up up but it was enough to make me look really good.

"Wow." She whispered. "Am I good or what"?

"Yeah. Thanks. Lets get going they'll be here soon and I don't want to be late".

"Ok lets go". She said.

We left her house and started the short walk to mine. We walked through the front door that I had left unlocked and sat silently on the couch and waited for the car to pull up. It pulled up five minutes later and made me hold the couch in a death grip. My mom was the first one to walk in the door all my fears vanished and I ran to her and gave her a hug.

"Where is she"? I questioned.

"Shes coming now." She answered.

I looked out the door and noticed a a girl walking towards us and as she got closer the bitchy sneer on her face became more recognizable.

"What's up sis"? Taylor said. Leaving me with a feel of dread.

AUTHORS NOTE

Im so so so so so so so sorry I haven't written in awhile Ive had alot to do. I had to apply to highschools which if your wondering I got into them all and two with scholarships. I also am grounded and Im secrectly wrote this chapter while I have been at my nanas. Again Im so sorry and ill try to write another chapter soon. And guess what while I have been away you guys have been awesome you have helpt me reach one of my goal of getting 300 votes:D Tell me how you like it. And always FAVOMMENT