Chapter 5

"Please calm down. You need to calm down". He whispered.

"Nooo you weren't there. She didn't care that it was my room. She has no respect for anyone"! I screamed.

"I know I know". He said trying to be soothing.

"She deserved it. I hope her nose heals in an odd angle so finally she'll know what it feels like to be ugly"! I yelled.

"No you don't". He said.

"Yes I do".I yelled.

"No you don't". He repeated.

"How do you know what I feel your not me". I screamed.

"I know you. You still care about your sister. No matter how horrible she is to you".

"How can you know me I just met you two days ago. You make no sense". I said. Struggling to break free of his steal like grip.

"I'll explain in time".He whispered. "Please calm down".

I closed my eyes when I opened them my vision went back to normal and I started to cry.

"I don't know what happened all of the sudden I was just so mad. That she would do that. I really wanted to hurt her". I sobbed.

"I know. I know it's ok". He whispered sitting us down on the floor.

I leaned against his chest. It was hard with muscles. I could tell he had a sox pack because his thin t-shirt wasn't hiding much from me and being so close to him was helping just a bit.

"She must hate me". I whispered after my sob fest.

"Nahh. She knew what she was doing. She was trying to get you to show her that you would let her do what ever she wanted to you and you would just let it go". He whispered back.

I felt something vibrating against my back and couldn't help the squeal that escaped my mouth. He laughed and said it was probably Ally texting him.

"yep. She wants you over our house now".He said.

I slowly got up and walked over to the other side of the small hallway. So Eric could get up.

"Alright come on we have to get you all cleaned up and fix that eye of yours".

"How bad is it". I asked.

"It's bot that bad". He answered me.

He slowly got up and walked to the stairs.I followed. As we walked to his house nothing was said. It was a surprisingly comfortable silence. I stood there feeling kinda out of place as Eric unlocked his door and opened it.

"Come on". He urged

I nodded and followed him through his house up the stairs and into a familiar pink room.

"Oh my god. What happened to your eye"? Ally questioned.

"She got into a fight with Taylor".

It got weird after that. They seemed to be having a silent conversation with there eyes.

"Alright I'll go and fix her up tell mum were having someone over". Aly said

"Ok".Eric sighed.

"I feel like a personal slave". He mumbled.

"Well I'm the one who knows how to fix up cuts".Ally yelled after them.

It made me kind jealous how well they got along. It reminded me of me and Taylor when we were younger and how well we use to get along. How they were acting now reminded me of when one of our friends got into a fight and Me and Taylor took care of her. So I made Taylor get me all the medical stuff from the bathroom.