Chapter 3

As I sat on my bed looking at the clothes I had picked out for school tomorrow I felt bad for Eric and Ally having to start school in the middle of the year and their senior year at that. I bet once they get to school their just gunna for get about me and hang out with the popular crowd which Taylor sadly led. The group was like a pack of wolves and her the alpha. I was tired so I pushed all thoughts of Taylor and her friends out of my head and went to turn off the lights and went to sleep. Or tried to. I kept thinking of Erics handsome face and how he seemed to choose me over my sister. By the time I had gotten to sleep it was around midnight.

I woke up to my alarm. I really didn't won't to wake up but if I wanted to get a shower in then I was gunna have to get up. I rolled myself out of bed, grabbed my towel and headed for the shower. It was only 6 in the morning but if I wanted a shower then I would have to bear it. I waited for the shower to get warm and when I saw the steam leaking out I hoped in. I washed my hair and conditioned it with my vanilla stuff. Then cleaned my self and shaved my legs. I got out and ran to my room. It was cold so of course when I stopped doing anything goose bumps raised on my arms and legs.

I tried to dry of as fast as I could so I could put my clothes on. I put on a pair of skinny jeans a black tank top then a see through white t-shirt and some uggs. I brushed my long blonde hair out then towel dried it. I then had to brush my hair again other wise it would look like some one threw a grenade at my head. Around 7 I heard Taylor get up and head for the shower. That was my cue to head down stairs and get breakfast. I had my favorite cereal lucky charms.

At 7:45 the shower was still going so I knew the toothbrush and toothpaste I had in the kitchen would come in handy like it always had. Once I was done brushing my teeth I texted taylor we had to leave or we would be late. She told me she was getting a ride from one of her boy toys. So I grabbed my winter coat and left the house and started the short walk to our school when I seen Eric and Ally and what I assumed to be there brothers start to get into two different cars. Ally was just about to get in a car with Eric when Eric said something to her and pointed to me. Eric then called me over. I slowly walked towards him.

"Do to want a ride"? He asked.

"No thanks I don't want to cause any trouble for you guys". I replied.

Ally called over. "Get your butt in the car or I'm gunna carry you to it".

"I'm fine. I always walk".I yelled back.

Once that small sentence was finished I felt my self being lifted in the air and carelessly thrown into the front seat of the car.

"I told you I would do it. Next time will ya listen to me"? She questioned while I tried ungracefully to get my face out of the seat. With out shoving my butt into the air because Eric was right behind me. Which I didnt actually pull off.

"I was fine with walking". I grumbled.

"it's freezing outside and your hairs still wet". She answered back

. After that the car ride was silent except for the music playing. When we pulled into school we were just on time so everybody was outside. When they seen the new flashy car everybody swarmed to the car. I wonder what there reactions would be when I get out of the front seat?

Authors Note

I know in the last chapter their outfits don't match the season/weather but in my school the slutty girls if they thinks it's gunna get them a boy they will do any thing to impress them and Caitlin wore a skirt because she wanted to make a good impression and seem classy. Your comments and votes all made me so happy I started to squeal and laugh so I fell off of my couch. so plz vote,comment and fan me. Also when I get enough readers I kinda want to do a book cover challenge so I can have a good cover.