Chapter 2

Of course Taylor being Taylor had to shake her butt while she walked past attempting to be sexy. Well to every guy but this one it was. To me I thought if she was to shake her butt anymore it was gunna fly off and hit some one in the face. Then come back around like a boomerang and land at her feet. I know it's mean but its true. Once Taylor and her boomerang of a butt were safely out of the way I entered the house and gasped at what I saw.

Every room in the house looked like something out of a catalog for IKEA. Of course my stupid mouth seemed to be connected to a different brain then the rest of me I voiced how beautiful the house was and how shocking it was a hot guy could pick out nice furniture and yep I used the word hot. I said something along the lines of

"Oh my gosh!! Your house is so amazing! Who knew a hot guy could pick out good furniture". I even gushed. It was beyond embarrassing.

"oh so you think im hot? While I'd loved to take credit for the inside of the house I have to give the credit to my mom and twin sister Ally who both should be up stairs".

"we'd love to see what is up stairs". Taylor purred. There she goes purring like a freaking cat again. How is that hot?!?!

"Yeah. Ok umm right this way". He murmured.

I followed after him and tried to keep Taylor behind me. So no one would see her right away. I mean she is kinda embarrassing. As we neared the top of the stairs I couldn't help but notice the beautiful family portrait in the middle of smaller pictures of the family. There were two girls which I assumed to be Eric's mom and sister Ally who looked exactly like her twin except with much longer hair. Then four guys I could pick Eric out admittedly seeing as he was the only blonde haired blue eyed boy in the house the others had jet black hair and diffrent shades of green eyes. They were one beautiful family. At the tip of the stairs Eric yelled for his mom and sister.

A soft voice called out that they were in ally's room. We walked down a long hall way with many doors in till we stopped at the only pink door in the house. When we opened the door the smells of fresh paint and cleaning stuff hit my nose and made my eyes water. Eric ushered us in to the big room and I got a really good look at the big room before me. It was at least 10 different shades of pink. On the right side of the room in a little boxed in area was a king sized bed with a pink comforter set with whiter roses on it. Directly opposite of the door was a bigger boxed in part of the room were three small steps led up to a window seat. On both sides of the seat were two white bookshelves filled with many different toes of books. On the left side of the room was a little lounge area with a huge flat screen. An IPod dock with a IPod touch in it sat on a small shelf thing that held tons of C.Ds. Opposite of the iPod was a desk with a MacBook air on it and tons of stuff you would need for school on it. I gunna make a guess here and say this family was loaded.

When Eric shut the door he introduced me an Taylor to his mom and sister. He introduced me first which for some reason made my heart beat a hundred miles an hour. When introductions were done ally grabbed my hand and led me out of the room leaving me glances at Eric to ask him what the hell was going on. His eyes looked just as shocked as mine.

"I'm Ally". She said. "I know you already know but I think I should introduce my self cause my brother can be stupid. And plus I wanted to get to know you I think we might be could friends"

. "Hey I'm Caitlin". I said while smiling.

"I'm going into my senior year how about you"? She questioned.

"yeah me to". I replied.

"Well I'll bet will be good friends. Can I see your phone"?

I took my android out and handed her it. She snatched it greedily and handed me her iPhone. Wow she really likes the apple company I thought. I wonder why she wanted to be my friend and stead of Taylor. So when I got my phone back I asked her she told me she didn't like girls who thought wearing underwear for shorts were hot. Then and there I knew we were gunna get along just fine.

Authors Note

This story hasn't been up long and not many people have had a chance to read it but votes and comments are still very much liked and tell me how well I'm doing and if I should finish the story or scrap it and try something new:)