Chapter 24

In retrospect I probably should have locked the door before Ally and I went to sleep but I didn’t. So this is why I woke up at one in the morning to what sounded like a million alarms going off. 

“Oh my god what is that.” Ally groaned.

“I have no idea.” I answered back.

            I slowly got out of bed and turned the light on to only be met with my worst nightmare. A Chucky doll with a knife pointed at me. I started to scream bloody murder then.

“Make it go away, Get it the hell away from me!” I screamed.

            During my scream fest I hadn’t noticed the alarm turn off or Ally shaking me like a rag doll as I stared in horror at what was before me.

“It’s a doll get over it”. Ally muttered.

            Ever since I was seven I had been afraid of Chucky. The fear started when my mum let me watch Chucky. It was my first ever horror movie and it showed me how many ways a person could actually die. I had to sleep in my mum’s bed for a week after chucky. My screams slowly died down as I came back to the present and left my childhood memory locked in a box at the back of my mind.

“They put about thirty alarms underneath our pillows set for one in the morning.” Ally muttered.

“Who the hell told them I was afraid of Chucky?” I asked her.

“I bet it was your sister.” She answered.

“Could you guys shut the fuck up?” Connor yelled from the doorway.

“It’s you and Mikes fault so why don’t you just head to bed?” Ally snapped back.

            Looking at Connor I noticed something was different my wolf didn’t want to be near him it wanted to bite him for lying to her. Something was wrong and my wolf kept growling the answer but I couldn’t make out the answer. All I knew was Connor had lied to me about something and had tricked me while he was at it. I planned to find out what it was in the morning.

“OH just go away sow we can sleep.” Ally muttered and then Connor stormed down the hallway knocking into the walls as he went.

            Once we heard Connor enter his room Ally and I looked at each other and started to laugh hysterically.

“What the hell did he expect us to do?” Ally said.

“I have no idea but I bet he wanted us to be quiet.” I responded.

             After our laughing fit Ally and I made sure to check every nick and cranny for other alarms’ that might wake us up. There was none but then we had to break the thirty alarms’ the boys had put under our pillows just incase and partly because it was fun. Then at around two thirty we fell asleep.

            I woke up to the sun high in the sky and Ally snoring in my ear. I slowly got out of bed trying not to wake her as I hurried to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. Ally continued to snore letting me know I had succeeded in trying to not wake her up. The shower was warm and let me think out my plan. Connor was leaving today and by the looks of the sun being so high up in the sky he had probably already left. Once he’s gone I can go through his room and see if there’s anything in there that will tell me what I need to know.

            Stepping out of the shower I slowly got dressed. I was never very sneaky and planned to ask Ally for help because I knew she would help me even if he is her brother but first I needed food. So I headed down to the kitchen where I found Ally with two bowls of cereal a bowl. A bowl for her and a bowl for me. We ate in silence for a minute just staring at each other before Ally broke the silence.

“Alright what do you want my help with?” Ally asked.

“How did you know I was going to ask for your help?” I squealed shock clear in my voice even to me.

“You just can’t keep a secret.” She answered with a secretive smile.

“Huh?” I responded.

“Alright seriously what do you want?’ She asked again.

“Alright last night something strange happened when Connor came into the room. My wolf started to go crazy and kept saying Connor had lied to her and tricked her she was so mad after that she couldn’t even speak properly, she just kept growling. So I need your help to figure out what it is.”

“I already know what it is. That’s why I didn’t let you drink your tea last night because Connor’s been putting something in it that makes your wolf think she’s Conner’s mate. Cate I’m so sorry but Connor is not your met and he’s been lying to you since the day he met you and I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner but I didn’t know if you would believe me.”

            I sat in shock and stared at Ally who had started to cry.

“Why are you crying? Shouldn’t I be?” I asked her.

“Huh. Your not mad?” She asked and the look on her face was hysterical.

“Why would I be silly? You eventually told me.” I said with a small smile.

Author’s Note

 Please don’t hurt me I’ve had a lot going on that stopped me from writing, like my papa died in October and then I went to see one direction in Madison square garden and there’s more but I’m sure you guys don’t wanna hear about my personal life, anyways I did update so that’s good right? So all you one direction fans that have an instagram I have a one direction account called one_directions_sexey_potatoes so you can follow me for some one direction imagines and fan fictions. That is all and I hope the other people who were in the blizzard besides me have power and all that good stuff. Also I hope your all safe.