Preview / Explanations

Hello everyone! Thank you very much for deciding to read this MikaYuu fanfiction!

Before the actual story begins I want to explain the story plot a little bit. If you don't understand anything please tell me!

Edit/Update: I found a fitting word for this soulmate au, cursed so I edited this chapter. 

PS:  I have uploaded a revised version of this fanfiction on my Ao3 account  "KawaiiCinnamonroll" so if you want to read it, here's the link: 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/15763980/chapters/36666417

°~_____~°

This fanfiction takes place in another universe where your other half / soul mate, for example, can't see colours while the other can't hear anything. Which means, you have a so called "curse" which can be a disability, disease, an actual curse etc. and only your other half / soul mate can "heal" you. With a kiss.

Of course you can still die since you are a mortal human, so even if your soulmate kisses you they won't be able to revive you. Unless your curse is involved your soulmate won't be able to save you.

Keep in mind that not everyone has a curse right when they were born and will get them later. Your curse has actually nothing to do with your soulmate so it doesn't show you or determines when you'll meet your soulmate. Plus the chances that you and your soulmate get together are extremely low.

°●°●°

[The story takes place in Japan so I will use some Japanese words like "Ohayo" (good morning) ; " - kun" (~you add it to a male persons name) ... etc.
Again please tell me if you don't understand anything. ]

▪□▪□▪□▪

Story :

Yuuichiro Amane is a highschool student who loves to draw (manga). Unfortunately he can only see black, white and grey. It actually doesn't concern him that much but for becoming a real mangaka it is a problem. Plus his best friend often tells him how great his pictures are and he'd love to see them in colour. So for making his wish come true Yuu has to find his soul mate. And kiss him.

○●○●○●○●

Hopefully I made the story clear and you will enjoy reading it!

Thanks again for showing by!

Yours KawaiiCinamonroll, former SadnessWillFollowU ~