Take 21

🎬 》 Mika's P.o.V 《 🎬

After Yuu-chan had hugged me out of nowhere I didn't know what to do.

Why did he do it?

Maybe he was too engrossed in playing? Yea, must be.

The bad thing is that I can't tell him to get away from me because my smartphone just died.
But seriously why did the battery had to run low at this moment!
Now I can't communicate with Yuu-chan.

Sign language is out of the question.
That has many reasons.

The first is that I don't know how to use sign language in Japanesse.
Sure I do know how to do it in Russian and if necessary I can do it in English.

That leads to point two. Even if I do use the English sign language I doubt that Yuu-chan could understand me.

And now to the last reason. It simply looks silly and I dislike using it. That's because I avoid it as much as possible and use my smartphone instead.

Smartphone, my dear friend: Why did you betray me?!?!

Back to the main issue.
Yuu-chan has his arms still wrapped around me. To top it off his head rests under mine which feels ... actually rather nice.

Although his black hair is tickling me a bit and I can feel his warm breath on my throat it isn't annoying at all. In fact I even enjoy it!

Somehow I get calmer and I hug him back.

This feels so good...

If I could sigh I would do it in this very moment.
Sadly I can't.

Damn my mute being me!

We don't stay long like this because people are starting to stare at us.
So we release our grips.

"Uhmm... That was awkward. Sorry."

Grrrr I really want to answer you!

The first thing which comes into my mind is shaking my head as a "no" and I do.

"Well I'm glad you don't think weird of me now. Or do you?!"

Yet again I shake my head a no.

I so want to tell you that I've always thought that you're weird! In a good way.
But if I did you would missunderstand... Sorry for half lying to you?

"That's good... and not. I was so sure you would say something like >but aren't you always weird though? < ... Damn why can't you talk? If you could I would be able to copy what you say."