Take 22

🎬 》 Mika's P.o.V 《 🎬

Yuu-chan and I stand on a red bridge, watching the ducks and swans swim in the big lake which surrounds us.

"Too bad we didn't brought any bread."

True. It would have been nice to feed those water loving birds.

"Yoichi loves animals I'm sure he-. Oh crap! I wanted to look if he's okay!" The green eyed rembers (the other green eyed).

"Mika, do you mind going back to the mall? I have to check on him, who knows what Shinoa might have done to him!"

Easily and quickly I find the page with the perfect sentence and show it to Yuu-chan:

Let's go!

"Okay, then let's go!"

📵📴📔

In the mall we search for Yoichi in the girl's shops because he said that he would be spending his day with Hiiragi-san and Sangu-san.
But can't find either one of them.

"Damn! Where could they be? If they wanted to go shopping they would have gone here because it is the nearest and has a rather big selection."

That reminds me... I didn't saw even one of them when Yuu-chan and I got our new hairstyles.

If the three aren't here, where exactly are they then?

Is it possible that they were shopping in another city because the boys Hiiragi-san and Sangu-san want to meet with are living in that city?

But why would they bring along Yoichi-kun with them?

I mean two girls and three boys... Or wait. Maybe it's just one (other) boy and that's because the girls asked Yoichi-kun for help?

That would mean ... Yoichi-kun is either playing friend "B/C" or ... he pretends to be Hiiragi-san's or Sangu-san's boyfriend!

Even if he is their friend isn't that going too far?
Doesn't he have anything against it?
Or... is he in love with one of them???

To be honest that would be ... sad ... but on the other hand kind of cute.
A bittersweet love where the person you are in love with doesn't know your feelings because you try to hide - or the person is just too stupid to realise it - while  your crush does just whatever they want.