Take 35

🎬 》 Yuu's pov. 《 🎬

After the first night in Kyoto I wake up with a sneeze in the morning.
Blinking my eyes, I try to clear my vision but no matter what I do I can only see black, white and grey.
But, sadly, that's normal.
I then stretch and yawn some before I fully wake up.

When I look down at Mika's bed he is still sleeping peacefully.
My lips turn upwards into a smile without me really noticing.
Sure, I might be a little sad that Yoichi couldn't come with us but at least we're able to call him, on Skype, or text him.
Also I still have Mika albeit he can be quite annoying but I can't help but liking him, somewhat.

Eventually I climb down the ladder from the bunk bed, being careful to be quiet as to not wake the peacefully sleeping prince.
Once I'm on the ground I grab some things and disappear into the bathroom for around ten minutes.

After I have finished I leave the bathroom.
Since Mika is still sleeping I decide to take a shower after breakfast or when he wakes up.
But until we need to go to the dining hall I still have over one hour and a half.

I walk over to the desk with my things on it and start to draw Mika again.
This time it is easier to draw him because he isn't moving and fortunately for me he is lying on the side and facing me.
It takes me under one hour to draw him plus the shading.
My roommate hasn't woken up yet but he might soon. If he doesn't then I'll have to wake him.
Sighing, I put the drawing of Mika on the desk before I continue to watch him.

Strangely enough, my eyes wander to his lips.
I had also looked at them while drawing him which has made me kinda curious.
They have a nice form, they look as soft as the pillow under his head and I bet they have a nice colour.
In moments like this, I wish I hadn't been born colourblind.

As I'm still staring at Mika's lips, I'm debating whether I should at least touch them with my finger or not.
That wouldn't count as a sexual assault, would it?

Unconsciously, I lean closer to him, admiring him some more.
Of course it's not only his lips that are beautiful.
His silky hair with these cute and soft curls and the body from which I know has a great figure and nice muscles (I saw it multiple times when we were dressing for PE, by chance) are some of the parts I like about his appearance.
But the thing I adore the most are his eyes and the way they observe what's in front of them.
It sometimes gives me the chills when he stares at me like that but I still find it somewhat hot.

The longer I think about Mika while watching him sleep, the hotter my face feels until I walk to the bathroom to splash my face with cool water.

I then return back to our room and grab my cellphone to check my messages.
Yoichi had written me something in the middle of night, seems like he couldn't sleep.
But he probably did fall asleep because he isn't online and even after I have replied to him there is no message.
Some other persons had texted me as well but ignore them.

Right now I find it more interesting to stare at Mika and admire his sleeping beauty.

Eventually my eyes land on his lips again.
There are still over ten minutes until the teachers would call us.

If I want to try kissing his lips I should do it now.
Wait what??!