Take 8

🎬 》 Yuu's P.o.v 《 🎬

Mika's mother calls us in the middle of a funny video from Lindsey Stirling with Kurt Schneider.
It was a dubstep cover of the famous Pokémon opening.
Lindsey cosplayed Misty while Kurt was dressed as the main protagonist Ash.
But now Mika pauses the video and he and I are going downstairs for eating what his mother has cooked.

I can already smell the deliciouses curry in the corridor.

Hope it will taste as good as it smeells though it will definitely taste different from the curry my mum made when I was little. ( The smell tells me that. )

My mum ... Ever since I entered middle school she ... changed. Same with my dad. He--

No! Stop thinking about it Yuuichirou! It will only make you depressed and that leads to Mika and his mother worrying about me. I don't want that to happen. So I just have to smile and think about happier things! 

For example the video we just watched was funny  and Lindsey Stirling played great! But Mika did too! I'm sure he'll become a great violin player one day. Although I don't know much about music (I rather listen to it) I do know that Mika has talent. Also he looks - even though I don't like to admit it - gorgeous and just has to be on stage!

Suddenly a screen is being hold in front of me with the message:

Yuu-chan? Are you alright?

"Oh yes I am. Don't worry about me!"

You sure?

"Yes I'm very sure! It's just that I'm reeeaaally hungry so let's eat!"

And with that I take his left arm - because he's holding his phone with the other - and drag him to the kitchen.

The good thing about cooked/ baked food is you can find it easily because it smells.

So I find the room pretty easily without Mika's help.

His mother was dancing and humming something in there but immediately stops once her eyes spot me.

"Sit down, sit down Amane-kun!" She half sings while leading me to a seat with a plate filled with - delicious looking - curry. Her doing this was actually unnecessary because the kitchen is small and about six seats are surrounding the table. Yet I'm kinda grateful and place myself on the - to me assigned - chair.

- "Enjoy your meal!"

"Thank you Shindo-san!"

Before I put the first spoon filled with curry in my mouth I blow the food so I can't burn my tongue.

Then I open my mouth and try the curry.

"Oishi! Really delicious though I prefer spicy flavoured food." I give the female cook my opinion.

- "Awww what a honest boy you are, Amane-kun! Next time I will make sure to cook something spicy for you. I just thought you may like sweet food more since..."

In that moment Mika taps his mother on the shoulder for getting her attention. Or he just wanted to stop her talking, I'm not sure. From the place I sit I can't see his smartphone means I can't read the message he shows his mum.