Take 34

🎬 》 Mika's pov. 《 🎬

Finally, the day of the classtrip has come.
I'm so excited, because I've never been to Kyoto.
Luckily the trip lasts for two weeks and we are allowed to explore at some points.

But first we must drive there with a travel bus which takes a while.
At least we don't have to switch trains at some stations because I'm still not familiar with Japan.

Plus, I wouldn't count on Yuu-chan because ...

"Good thing we have our own travel bus! I can sleep the whole ride!"

... He so wouldn't pay attention.

"Ne, Mika?"
After he has called my name, I turn around and look at him silently.
Right now, I'm too lazy to take out my smartphone.

"Will you watch out that no one draws on my face or makes stupid things when I'm asleep?"

I look at him with slightly wide eyes before I nod at him.
Is he ... serious?

"Thanks, man!"
He really is serious about it.

The ravenette grins at me, and I have to admit he can look handsome sometimes.
But most of the time he is acting like an idiot and even looks like one.

As soon as we have finished the preparations and the teachers have counted us, we head to where the big bus is.

🚌🚌🚌

The whole drive is pretty loud.
Students are happily talking with each other while they're listening to music.
To their luck, the bus driver is a cool guy and even sings along to some songs.

Either way, I'm really surprised that Yuu-chan actually fell asleep with the amount of noise in here.
No one is sleeping beside him which I can understand.
Everyone is just too busy with discussing plans and being excited.

I, on the other hand, can't really participate in their conversations because I'm not able to talk. But I don't mind at all.

Somehow, Yuu-chan falls on my shoulder when the bus halts on a traffic light.
Surprisingly enough his head isn't as heavy as I thought it would be, or maybe it's because he really has a small brain.

Nah, just kidding.

Yuu-chan seems to be very comfortable on my shoulder, he even smiles in his sleep!
It's not one of his silly grins or smirks, it's a small and genuine smile.

Before the blackenette wakes up, I grab the opportunity and take a photo of his sleeping face.

Smiling I look at the picture, Yuu-chan looks so adorable and innocent in it!
He looks even cuter than Yoichi-kun did in the photo he had sent me once.

Either way, I'll treasure the picture of the sleeping Yuu-chan forever.

🏯🏯🏯

Some hours later we finally arrive in Kyoto.

Although it pains me a little, I wake Yuu-chan by shaking him.