Take 27

🎬 》 Yuu's P.o.v 《 🎬

"Ohayou Mika-kun!"
Yoichi greets our friend cheerfully like his usual self.

Good morning, Yoichi-kun. And Yuu-chan.

"Osu," I simply say that short word with three letters and wave my hand casually.

After nodding his head, the half Russian types:

Nice to see you on your two feet again, Yoichi-kun.

"Hai. Sorry for troubling you all!" the little troublemaker apologises, bowing down like a real Japanesse. Well he is a born Japanesse so that's not surprising.

Polite and calm are the suits of many people here in Japan. Of course there are some exceptions, one good example would be me.
Though I can act and be polite but that's really rare and I do this towards people I respect.

Anyway, Mika shakes his head some before reassuring the smaller boy:
Don't worry about it.

I'm just glad our princess is fine.

That sentence causes me to snicker, earning a pissed glare by Yoichi.

"Sorry, but it's true!" I explain: "I mean, in our short film you are our princess."
"Or wait. No you're my princess, 'cause I'm your prince!"

After correcting Mika (and myself) I wrap my arm around the dark greynette's shoulder and grin playfully.

But he slids away and starts pouting like a little child (which he kind of is).
"I get that I have to play the princess in our short film - but that doesn't mean that you two can call me princess whenever you like!"
The normally timid boy hisses, then he sighs and his face becomes soft again.
"Sorry for the outburs, but ... You see, it gets annoying after some time so - could you please stop that?"

Sure no sweat. We should be apologising for being so rude to you.
Mika is the first one to respond.
"Yes, the prin-- Mika's right. I guess we overdid it a little. Gomen'!"
"Thanks Mika-kun an--"
None other than the famous school bell cuts Yoichi off and the three of us head to our next lesson (s).
No more words are needed to be said.

⏳🏫⌛

"School was so daaaaaaaamn boring today!", are the first words coming out of my mouth once I am allowed to leave the building.
Next to me, Yoichi is giggling while scratching his cheek like he always does.
"Well that's no wonder. You were always on your smartphone, texting with Mika-kun (or rather disturbing him). Of course the teachers would get mad at some point. You're lucky you didn't get detention."
His explanation leads me to ruffling my (hopelessly unruly) hair while I remember something.
Something very nasty.

"Getting a load of extra homework is what you call being lucky??? And to top it off, tomorrow's the weekend!"
"Your fault," is the only thing my best friend says.
"

You know," I start, locking eyes with Yoichi's, "You can be really cold sometimes."
- "I know."
The smile he gives me definitely is cold but changes into an innocent one in mere seconds.