Take 10

🎬 》 Yuu's P.o.v 《 🎬

The competition has just started and my opponent grabs a bowl from the line while I watch him closely.

> Let's see what the prince is capable of!<

"Ready Mika-kun?" Yoichi asks the silent boy.

Like always he just nods his head for saying yes.

"Alright then go!"

After the smaller boy had said so Mika takes a run-up and right when he stops the bowl rolls.
It's heading to the pins calmy - like the person who hold the bowl just a moment ago - and
smashing them all. Right. All pons. Means he got a strike. With his first try!!!!

My mouth with my eyes open widely , staring in surprise at the very scene before me.

> Did he ... did he really? I haven't even got a spare and he ... That's ... So unfair!!! <

"Mika-kun that was amazing!" Yoichi compliments him while looking at him with eyes as big as mine. Except of him looking like a puppy. (I can even imagine him with a waggling tail so clearly.) The striker on the other hand scratches head and acts a bit shyly(?).

I dunno why but ... seeing the both of them so close to each other it leaves a feeling in my stomach which I can't describe.
With a sigh I shake my head.

> I shouldn't worry too much about it. Maybe I just feel a little left out? Yeah must be. <

"Okay! It's now your turn, Yuu-kun." The little referee announces - bringing me back to reality -.

So I walk to the bowls and take one. Then I make my way to the pins quickly and stop where I have to stop, letting the bowl roll.

> Please let it become a strike too! < I beg , no pray in my head.

Sadly my wish doesn't come true.

No instead the bowl misses his goal completely. It even didn't came in reach to the pins but it landed on the side.

Yet again I curse : "Ksu! How come the bowl doesn't do what I want?"

Right after Yoichi pleads with a rather trembling voice : "Yuu-kun calm down, please ..."

Immediately I completely turn around and lock eyes with him. His "grey" orbs are wavering a bit and he isn't able to focus his gaze on one point. Also he holds his head which looks whiter than usual.

"Yoichi are you alright?" I ask him while holding onto his shoulders - as softly as I can-, making sure he won't collapse.

- "Yes just my head hurts a little..."

Suddenly Mika stands beside us and holds his smartphone in front of me.

"Should we bring him home and let him rest a little?" I murmur to myself what is written on the blinking screen.

"But it's a long way to our home ..."

My mother could drive you both there.