Take 11

🎬 》Mika's P.o.V 《 🎬

When we arrived at Yuu-chan's and Yoichi-kun's shared apartment my mother wished us all fun and drove(?) away.

Now the three of us are entering the apartment, after Yuu-chan had unlocked it (which took long because he couldn't find his keys at first).

"Do you want something to drink, Mika-kun?"

No, I don't need anything. But thanks.
I decline Yoichi-kun's offer politely.

Then Yuu-chan offers him : "How about you drink something before going to bed?"

- "Nah it's ok. I'll just lay down a bit. Thanks."

"But before let me take your blood pressure." The green eyed insists so the smaller green eyed can't deny.

Sighing he sits himself on a wooden chair in the kitchen ( & living room ) before rolling up the sleeve on his left arm.

Not even a minute later Yuu-chan comes back with the little machine and puts it on the table.

While he takes the blood pressure of the brunette he looks very serious and a bit concerned what isn't like him.

> Now that I think back ... Yuu-chan is really considerate when it comes to Yoichi-kun.

He is an idiot and a bit mean so I wonder why?
Are they maybe childhood friends? Or are they actually relatives?? I mean they have both green eyes although Yuu-chan's are more green. Or could it be-<

After they had finished the ravenette taps me on the shoulder, bringing me to give him attention.

"Oi Mika. Wanna see a movie?"

I give him my typical nod before he goes to a cupboard undoubtedly searching for any films.

"I had bought me the new Stars Wars movie not long ago. Wanna watch it?"

Immediately I shake my head. "Star Wars" and any other films like that never enjoyed me.

"No? Well can't be helped." He remarks and then adds : "Come to think of(?) it : That's the first time you shook your head and not the other way 'round."

> The ravenette sure can be considerate. Especially when it comes to Yoichi. By the way ... <

Is Yoichi-kun alright?

- "Yes, his blood pressure is in the green."

> I wonder if Yuu-chan knows the colour of blood? < I wonder after he answered me. > Well it doesn't matter. More important ... <