My other Mikayuu books (coming soon)

Hello everyone!

Sorry this is not an update but don't worry I'm working on it.

Since I got a few ideas and actually started writing some more Mikayuu books I thought I might as well let you give a little taste.

So here we go!

[ Update: If you see this *, I have added a teaser to a story. ]

________

1.) Owari no Seraph Oneshots

This book will not only include the Mikayuu ship but others as well.
Of course I'll also take requests so if you have some you can tell me and I'd be happy to make a one shot out of it.
I have written two one shots for this book so far, albeit one of them is Yuuyoi (like I said that book is not only about Mikayuu but other ships as well).

2.) Sex friends  (*)

Summary:

"Yuu and Yoichi visit an all boys school which is also a residential school.

The rules there forbid lots of things like having sex on the school grounds, having a relationship with a student there, going out (late) / leaving the school grounds ... But the thing is: No one cares and almost everyone breaks the one and other rule. Even Yoichi does, although that's mostly because Yuu kind of forced him.
So they live their lives (rather) normally with breaking the one and another rule without getting caught.

One day they get two transfer students and one of them will not only visit the same class as the two boys, but he will also live with them in the same apartment.
He is a (hot) half Russian named Mikaela Shindou."

_____

Bad and short summary:

"This is basically Mikayuu story in  which Yuu and Yoichi are fuckbuddies and eventually Mika plays along.
...
Wait what???"

And that's basically the second Mikayuu fanfiction.
I mainly started writing this to practice my smut writing.
Albeit it's also Yuuyoi and will contain threesome I hope you'll like it!

(Small spoiler: Mika will be more open to gays in that book.)

Teaser:

Yuu is staring holes in the wooden door,
waiting for his roommate to come out of the small bathroom.

He hums the melody of "Shape of you" from Ed Sheeran, the song which he had heard in the radio a few days ago, rather quietly to himself with no real meaning behind it.
Albeit...

Suddenly the door opens and a brunette boy steps out.
His brown hair is messy, but any other than that his clothing - consisting of the black and white school uniform with a yellow pullover - is proper and you can see, he has washed it just yesterday.