Take 26

🎬 》 Yuu's P.o.v 《 🎬

Right after we got home I laid down my small friend on his bed and put the white blanket over him.
I was aware of the fact that I forgot to change his casual clothes into pjs but I was just too lazy to do so.

Yet I did went to the bathroom, washed away the sweat from today, got dressed in my favourite pjs and brushed my teeth.

~

Now I'm lying on my bed as well - my hair is still a little wet - and open the chat with Mika. But before I greet him - because he's online and I'm kinda bored - I change his name to "Prince".
In our short film I am the one who  plays the "prince" albeit I think he would make a better one.
He's just ... so damn handsome, so much it hurts! ('Though I would never tell him that.)

Anyway I shake those thoughts of and write something casual.

[Privat chat with "Prince", at 10:37pm]

Me: Yo Mika! Wazzup?

Prince: Nothing much. How is Yoichi doing?

At that, I glance to my roommate who is curled up and hugging his pillow in his sleep.
Not being able to resist I stand up, take a photo of his sleeping figure and send it to Mika, then I let myself fall back on my bed.

Me: [Photo⬇]

Prince: ... I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this but if the sleeping beauty is the sleeping beauty then Yoichi is the sleeping cutie.

Me: Nice one! 😂

Me: But seriously you gotta admit my princess is extremely adorable when she sleeps <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Like a puppy 🐶

Prince: If Yoichi will ever read that he'll kill you, you know that? ( ̄ω ̄;)

Me: I wasn't the one who called him "sleeping cutie" (ง ͡͡° ︶͡°)ว