Take 39

🎬 》 Yuu's pov. 《 🎬

Thump, thump, thump...

My heart keeps repeating this sound over and over again as I pray that Mika doesn't notice anything.

Perhaps I should've declined his offer but his back is warm and just so comfortable ... Yuu snap out of it! , I yell at myself internally.

... But it's easier said than done.

It gets worse the longer I stay on his back ... yet somehow I kind of like and even enjoy it?

Argh!! My thoughts are all over the place and I just can't seem to focus on anything but Mika.

Also the fact that I can smell his beautiful scent mixed with the shower gel we shared this morning drives me crazy.

The worst thing is ... I have no idea why I'm being such a wuss inside but luckily it doesn't show on the outside, safe for my traitorous heart that I just can't stop from racing.

Finally after what has felt like an eternity, Mika puts me down so we can eat lunch.

But once I'm off of Mika's back I start to miss it's warmth and how comfortable it has been.

What's going on ... with me?

Being lost in my thoughts, I haven't noticed that Mika has sat down next to me until he nudges me.

"Huh?" I look at him in confusion. " 's something the matter?"

He shakes his head, causing his soft curls to bounce gracefully, before he gestures towards the plate in front of me.

"Oh... Right, sorry."

After I have grabbed the cutlery I start to eat the Japanese food from the restaurant.
My eyes light up at the delicious taste.
"Oishi!"

To our luck we can eat to out heart's contents because we have a special reservation that allows us to eat as much as we want without paying for every single meal and it lasts for two hours.
Due to my daydreaming I have lost mere 5 minutes but I'm confident that I can try out everything they offer in less than an hour.
Since I'm a healthy boy my stomach is pretty big and after walking around for so long I feel like I can eat a whole mountain.

So I continue to eat and once I've finished a plate I get a refill with something else.
I'm dead set on reaching my goal of trying every single thing, even if my stomach will hate me for it!

🍱🍲🍣

When the two hours are nearly over, my stomach feels so damn full, I swear I have never eaten this much. The food has been very delicious but now my stomach hurts and it feels like ten babies are inside of it. Plus I have to fight the urge to puke.

Are they... sure boys can't get pregnant too?

Suddenly I get tapped on my shoulder and when I turn around I see Mika.

With his index finger he is tapping on his cheek to tell me something without words.

"Huh?" At first I don't understand what the half Russian wants from me until it's already too late.