Take 15

🎬 》 Mika's P.o.V 《 🎬

Mind sitting next to each other? But I have one condition.

Yuu frowns a little when he finishs reading my message but then he just smirks.
"Sure. So what is the condition?"

First I hesitate a little.

> Should I really do it? Is it really a good idea to tell Yuu that I know about his disease? But wouldn't I betray Yoichi-kun? Well I don't have to mention him .... and also ... I would like to know why Yuu-chan hasn't replied me. I mean he did write with me during english class.

Could you spend the next break with me? Because I have to tell you something important.

"That's it? Sure I don't mind. Now let's grab two seats before the teacher starts his lesson."

And again I simply nod and the both of us look for a good place before we sit ourselves in the first row - the one nearest the teacher's desk.

Right after I have put out all my things the school bell rings again and Hiiragi-Sensei starts the class.

📏📔📐

Excactly 90 minutes later the bell rings through the whole building and our mathematics teacher quickly writes down our homework on the blackboard. After all students have copied down the excercises we are allowed to leave the room.

Like Yuu-chan has promised me earlier we search for a quite place. First we wanted to go to the library until we come across a special door.

"This door leads to the rooftop of the school." Yuu-chan starts to explain to me.
"Normally we students aren't allowed to enter it because there has happened many unlucky and not so beautiful things in the past. Since then the door to the rooftop has always been locked expect of special events, though they are really rare." While he tells me all this he leans on the door causing his elbow to touch the doorknob and dragging it down. The ravenette not being aware of it, accidentally opens the door which leads him to stumble backwards and falling on his back.

"Ouch what the hell?" He yelps rubbing his head. Meanwhile I extend my hand to him and he stands up with it's help.

You okay?

"Yes I am. But it sure did surprise me!"
Eventually he frowns and gives the door an evil glare.

I snicker lightly - which of course is quiet - and suggest :
Let's talk on the roof top since it's already open? I mean we won't do anything bad and it's just for about fifteen minutes.

"You're right. Ok then let's do this!"

We enter the school's roof top and close the door afterwards making sure we won't be found out.