Take 4

🎬 》 Yoichi's P.o.v.《 🎬

When I wake up I yawn and rub my eyes before opening them.
In front of me stands a certain ravenette with green eyes.
"Yuu...-kun?"

Next to him stands a blond-haired boy with blue orbs. They kind of remind me of an ocean. A deep ocean.

"And who ... are you?"
My voice is a bit horse now because I slept a moment ago.

"This is Shindou Mikaela the new student. He is in our biology course." Yuu-kun introdruces him.

"Nice to ... meet you. I'm Saotome Yoichi."
I sit up on bed and offer him my hand smiling.
He nods and shakes hands with me silently.

"Could it be ... that you don't like ... to speak?" I state with a small giggle.

This time he shakes his head.
"Shindou-kun isn't able to speak." Shinya-Sensei tells me.

"Oh ... Gomene, Shindou-kun... That was ... stupid of me... Sorry." I apologise and bow my head down.

The blonde takes his smartphone and writes: "Don't worry. It's fine. How should you know?"

"Shindou is right. You don't have to blame yourself for something so little." Yuu-kun agrees with him.

Then Shinya-Sensei asks me : "Are you feeling well? Do you need anything?"

"I'm alright ... thank you. A glass of water ... would be nice."

"I will get you one." The ravenette announces and opens the cupboard.

He takes out a glass and fills it with water from the washbasin - which is in the room. With the now filled glass in his hand he turns to me and holds it in front of me.

"Thanks, Yuu-kun."

- "No problem."

I grab the glass and bring it in front of my mouth.

The cool water feels really nice since my throat is a bit dry.

"Well class is starting in five minutes. I suggest you leave Yoichi-"

"I'm fine so I will go to class with Yuu-kun. Thank you very much for looking after me." I cut Shinya-Sensei off politely.

But Yuu-kun tries to change my mind.
"Are you sure? Shouldn't you rest a little longer?"

"Yes I am. Also I don't want to skip too many classes. One day I won't get the stuff we learn anymore." I explain to him.

- "If you say so ... Then let's go."

With that said Yuu-kun, I and Shindou-kun go grabbing our stuff and heading of to our next class: Japanese with Mrs. Yukimi.

°●°●°●°●°

When we enter the classroom everyone stops talking and stares at Shindou-kun instead.
It's no surprise because he really looks like a prince from a fairy tale.
But he also has something from a girl therefore boys are staring at him as well with a tint of pink on their cheeks.