Chapter 1

It was getting dark and colder outside in the fields, but Luke refused to end the training. The men that were there, were talking to much for his liking. They should be fighting and not chatting between them, like the old ladies from the pack used to do every Sunday while sitting on the porch of their houses.

He looked at them, piercing them with his eyes and growled angrily.

Jake and John stopped and looked at him confused.

"Stop talking and fight. We don't have all night to do this and if you keep talking instead of doing the exercises I gave you two, you will run after this till I tell you to stop. It would be a long night for you..." He menaced them.

Both wolves resumed their positions and lunched at each other again.

"What is his problem, man? He is such a douche!!" John said via mind-link.

"Yes, he is... lack of sex for sure!!" Jake said grinning.

"I know that you are mind-linking each other! STOP IT! Go back to work!!" Luke yelled annoyed.

Both the boys shut their mouth and mind and concentrated in what they were doing. Luke could see some progress even if it was little.

After one hour fighting, both males were exhausted.

Luke told them to stop and let them leave to the compound where they slept.

"That guy needs to chill... Or he is going to kill us both." Jake said, his voice showing how much tired he was.

"He needs a good fuck! I bet he doesn't do that often." John agreed laughing.

"Man... I don't know how do you still have energy to laugh..." Jake said, heading to his room. Luckily they had separate rooms. Like that, they both could bring some girls to pass the night there. There was a rule that forbid it, but they didn't care.

John went to one of the big bathrooms that the building had and turned the water on. The hot spray made his sore body relax immediately and he pulled his head back, closing his eyes.

Julia, a girl from Emily's pack mind-linked him, breaking his moment of peace.

"Do you want to meet tonight?" She asked him and his cock reacted in seconds."

Forcing a casual tone, so she couldn't know that he was eager to see her or more precisely, fuck her, he answered.

"Yeah... Sure. I don't have better things to do tonight. Same time as yesterday?"

Julia took some time to reply, but John knew that she wouldn't turn him down.

"OK. See you in the forest, in the same place." She said.

He finished his shower and went back to his room to put some clothes. His wardrobe was a mess. The clothes were piled unfolded and he had to search for some boxers around the chaos.
He smelled them to certificate that they were clean and put them on.

I need to clean this shit... He thought to himself, shaking his head.

He wasn't use to be organized and, since he lived in the pack, that part of him hadn't changed.

Rebellion was in his blood, the adrenaline for breaking the rules was like the air his lungs needed to keep him alive.

Mind-linking Jake to let him know, that later that evening, he would join the males to watch a movie with them at the compound. It was usual to watch some TV at night and was a good way to distract themselves from the stress they had during the day.

John walked to the forest, his strides slow, and when he got to the meeting place, Julia was already there.

"Hey handsome!" She said, happy to see him.