Epilogue

Everyone was nervous to know the results. John and Luke were pacing in the living room while Garrick and Mary were sitting at the sofa looking at the clock each two minutes.

"Why is taking so long?" John asked to the air, his voice full of impatience.

"She said that she will mind link me when they are ready." Luke said trying to ease his mate.

Emily entered the room with Kyle and their daughter on his arms.

"Do you know already?" He asked, but soon had his answer when he saw John's and Mary's face.

Marc and Callie joined them, after dressing Alex and Jeffrey.

After twenty minutes, they were all getting nervous. The only people completely oblivious to the tension were Alex and the babies.

Suddenly, Luke paused and frowned. His face lighted up and he turned to the others.

"According to Misty, you share 99,9% of the DNA..." They looked at him without reacting.

"You are siblings!" Luke exclaimed. John went to Mary and hugged her.

Words of congratulations exploded through the big room that was completely crowded.

Garrick embraced Mary and John went to Luke giving him a kiss.

"We need to celebrate!" Kyle said and all cheered.

That night they had a big dinner at the mansion. Luckily, the big room had enough space to all werewolves that were present.

"Now what will you do?" Asked Callie, looking at the joyous siblings.

John and Mary looked at each other, and then, to their respective mates.

"I've been searching so long for John that I don't want to be far away from him." She said to her mate.

Garrick looked at John and then to Kyle.

The Alpha gave him a slight nod.

"My Mary... do you want to move into this pack?" He asked her. The love he had for the female was too strong to make her suffer and the truth was that they had been traveling for years and had remained little time at the other pack.

Mary's eyes filled with tears but she didn't care that they were falling already down her cheeks.

"Oh my god!! Yes!! I love you, Garrick!!" She turned to John then, a big smile on her face.

"Welcome to our big and crazy family, big sis!" John exclaimed.

Toasts were made and arrangements too. Soon, they were living all at the big mansion of the pack. All were happy and all had their mates by their side.