Author's Note

Hey everyone!!

I know that both Marc's and Luke's story was smaller than the first one. What I wanted with all three books was to make the characters grow, accept the difference, the past and fight for a wonderful future. I hope I managed to transmite that...

The werewolf series is over. I have some new ideas for new books, but since I'm currently writing Maru and a book I still didn't put here (I will put it too), I decided to focus firstly on those.

A small resume of my books:

Maru - The story is about a girl that lives in a planet a bit different from Earth, since people have powers. They control the elements. Maru will embarque on an adventure around the world with some dangers and challenges in front of her. She will meet a tall handsome young man and they will, eventually, fall in love and, of course, take things to a new level... I'm not sure how many chapters it will have, but I think it will be my biggest book.

Personally, I'm really proud of that book.

Gaining colors - This story is about Alexis, a girl that draws a man on a paper, hot and sexy man, and he will come to life. They will both discover how to give the other person all the colors that life needs.

I decided to participate in one of the challenges of Wattpad, so I'm currently writing a short story.

Since I am in exams, it will be harder to continue updating so frequently. One chapter a week is the better I can do right now. But this will end soon...;)

Bedtime Stories - This book is a compilation of small stories for kids before they go to bed. If you want to help me, you can give me some ideas of what you wanted to read. I will dedicate the story to you!:)

More projects will come and I really hope you will enjoy them as much as I enjoy writing it.

Last but actually the most important message:

Thank you all for your support, the votes, the comments, the followings! You make my day every time I enter Wattpad!! :D

If you have any questions, you can ask. I will be happy to answer you!:)