Chapter 12

When John knocked on Luke's door, the male was already expecting his arrival. He opened the door so his mate could enter the bedroom.

"I told Mike and Jake and who would have thought that they were a couple too?." John said excited.

Luke opened his mouth in surprise.

"Well... Someone could have associated Mike's reaction the other day, but I have to admit that they managed to hide it pretty well..." Luke commented.

"So how is Emily?" John asked siting on the bed.

"She is fine. It was an easy birth from what Misty told us."

There was a moment of silence, each one thanking the MoonGoddess for bringing a new member to their pack in good health and safely. A girl that one day would finally join both packs as one. The future Alpha.

"Do you feel good after telling your friends?" Luke asked suddenly.

"You cannot imagine how much." John answered truthfully.

"Do you mind if I sleep here tonight?" John asked Luke.

"Of course you can. John, you can always sleep here whenever you feel like it."

John walked to the bed and laying on top of the sheets.
"Come here, Luke."

Luke went without questioning. His wolf was craving to feel his mate near. He lay beside John.

"Do you want to read something or watch some movie?" Luke asked not knowing what to do or say.

Warning!! Sex scene coming up....

"Luke... I think we watch already a movie today and I am more in the mood to do other things..." He trailed off, placing his hand on top of Luke's jeans, precisely in the most vulnerable spot.

Luke let out a moan.

"John I'm not putting pressure on you... You don't need..." The words were cut out when John started to massage the now erected cock.

"Shut up and come here." John told his mate, pulling him to be on top of his body. He kissed the male fervently, forcing his mind to concentrate in the present and forget the past.

His hands found Luke's ass under the jeans pulling the jeans and boxers away. He squeezed it hard, hearing the growl of approval from Luke.

"God John. You made me too hard now... My jeans are hurting my flesh." Luke whispered to John's ear.

John chuckled, challenging his mate.

"Then take it off..."

Luke didn't lose time debating if it was a good idea or not, fumbling with the button, he loosened the material. John did the rest, pulling them down Luke's legs and, in the process, he took the boxers too. The clothes fell to the ground with a soft protest.

"Take off your shirt too." John told Luke and the male happily did that.

John stared at his mate as if he was examining all his skin and muscles underneath.

"You are magnificent. You don't even need the Maserati to attract women, Luke." John's hand went to Luke's huge erection, grabbing him tightly.