Chapter 11

After having breakfast, the males got out of the mansion and Luke went for his car.

Entering the the beautiful Maserati, John asked his mate where they were going, but Luke just answered that it would be a surprise.

He drove to the nearest village where he knew he would find the place he was looking for.

He parked the car in a small square, making all eyes that were already walking around turn to them.

"How do you have such a magnificent car? I noticed that even Marc and Kyle have some modest ones..." John asked, touching the hood of the wheel beast.

"Well... When I started working with Kyle I decided that I wanted to save some money to buy the car of my dreams... the perfect car to impress girls. It worked at that time..." Luke explained smiling like a foul with pride.

John let out a growl of possessiveness and just realized what he was doing when all eyes turned to him.

"Relax John. My goal now is to impress my mate." Luke said, walking to him.

"Good... because I don't want to be responsible for killing some female."

Luke kissed John in front of the small audience they had created with their arrival and John accepted the kiss with a fervent need to mark that male as his.

Apparently it worked, since all women turned to go on their way.

Luke lead the way through the square to the small building where he used to play video games when he was a child.
The place was dark as he could remember and the game machines were the only light that could help the human eye to discern the surroundings.

Luke walked to the counter and bought the card that would allow them to play for how long they wanted. John's face was a mix of surprise and euphoria. He had never spend a day in such place, always being thrown out because he was too dirty or too young to enter such place.

They spent the whole morning between the car games and shooting ones. He won several times which built inside of him some suspicion that Luke was making it on purpose to loose.

When John's stomach started to growl again, demanding that some food should be consumed quickly, Luke took his mate to the small burger beside the shop. The place was old and the people working there seemed to have spend their whole life just serving at that restaurant. All employers were around fifty and maybe because they had dedicated their entire lives to such place, the food was amazing.

"How did you know about this place?" John asked curious.

"My parents used to bring us here when we were young. I had quite fun that time and I wanted to give you the same experience." Luke responded eating some of his fries.

"It's really good, I have to admit... The special sauce they make is amazing. Do you know how to do it?" John asked, taking out the top bread to smell better the dark brown sauce.

"I tried to ask them before but they said it's a secret. I know that they put beer on it and some pepper."

"We need to try to do it some time." John commented, completely oblivious of their normal couple conversation.

A strange feeling that they were being spied brought John's head around. He was used to trust his instincts on that kind of situations and he had been right. A man that had just entered the place was staring at him.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked, looking at where John was staring. Before he could explain it, the man hurried to get out and disappear through one of the streets.