Author's Note

Hey everyone!

This is the third and last book of the Werewolves series. This one is about Luke, the third in command of the White Shadow pack.

This will be my first book that describes an homosexual relationship. I will try to do my best to describe the scenes as you like them. I understand that some people won't read it, but I hope that who does it, will enjoy the book. It's a new challenge for me and I hope I will be able to write a good story. If you want to read the book except for the most dirty parts, I can warn you beforehand that it would be a chapter with spicy content.

This book is dedicated to a close friend that read my other books, even when they described heterosexual scenes. I hope you like it. ;)

English is not my native language and the book is not edited, so it could have some mistakes. I will try my best to detect and correct them before each update.

I hope you enjoy the story!!

This story is under copyright. Any use of the characters or plot without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.