Chapter 8

Warning for the whole chapter...

The release took all energy that John had. He came hard and when he looked down, he saw that his sperm was all over Luke's fit abdomen and on the white marble floor. He didn't have energy to curse. His cock, even satiated, was still hard as a rock. He looked at Luke then.

He was opening his mouth to apologize, but Luke cut him out.

"Come." It was a command, simple and direct. Luke walked to the shower and turned the water. He started to strip John from his clothes, the male didn't even argue with it. Motioning John to go inside the bathtub, he grabbed some toilette paper and cleaned the floor. John went under the spray, his body satisfied, but still wanting more.

Luke must have detected that, because he joined him when he was finished with the cleaning.

Without saying a word, Luke started to clean John with the red shower gel.

The sweet fragrance did little to diminish Luke's delicious scent and John moaned delighted by the intimate moment.

"You're not completely satisfied as I can see..." Luke stated continuing passing the shower gel on John's body. His hands got lower and lower, the male didn't need to ask for permission since John's reaction was enough a consent.

The half moan and half growl that erupted from John's mouth was enough for Luke to know that he was doing the correct thing.

Curiosity and a unknown impulse, made Luke fell on his knees, his face staring at the huge erection that was obstinately hard.

He didn't realized what he was doing till John's hands shot down, preventing him to get closer.

"Luke. Stop! We cannot do this." John exclaimed, cutting through the erotic haze that Luke was submerged.

The older male looked at his mate's face first, directing then, his stare to the pulsing and excited member that was begging for his attention.

"Flesh is just flesh, John and I'm tired of fighting against it. This need is killing us both." With that, Luke grabbed John firmly by his cock, his free hand sliding along the legs to rest on the other male's ass. The hiss and growl that broke the sound of the water was one of pure ecstasy. John closed his eyes firmly, his mind trying to deny the pleasure that Luke's grip was sending through him.

His legs went weak, his body demanding him to give up, to not push his mate away. Luke let instinct take over. He had been with plenty females and had observed along the years how they had managed to give him pleasure. He approached John's sex and send his tongue to explore the field till then unknown. The moment he tasted his mate, Luke's body shivered, his dick extending more than ever. John's skin was so soft and smelled like something wild. Pine. Luke decided, opening his mouth to accommodate the large part of his mate.

John couldn't stop himself from moaning. He knew how Luke's lips felt against his, but having the male licking him where his wolf most wanted was pure torture. He wanted more, he craved more and Oh God... If Luke stopped now he would make sure that the male would go back to it again. Shocks of both excitement and pleasure ran up his body.

Right in that moment, John couldn't think straight. Hours later, he would ask himself why never a woman had managed to make him feel like that, to the point he didn't know if he was going to dye because of that connection, of that sensation that felt as if he had reached Heaven. His legs wanted to give up and he was sure that if it wasn't for Luke's presence, he would have meet the floor of the bathtub in seconds.

Luke kept John steady, the arm that was around his mate's waist, supporting all John's weight.
It was a compliment of all sorts and Luke continued playing with his tongue. First, he just explored the tip of the monstrous flesh. Then, slowly, painfully slowly for John, he traced his length down. It seemed to have no end, but eventually, Luke found the two sacs containing John's precious balls. He licked them as if they were made of jam. In the beginning, a first taste, and after, he devoured them in a hungry need.

Returning to the tip of John's cock, he decided to take his mate's large dick into his mouth.
Along the way, Luke grabbed John's balls massaging them, carefully not to hurt his mate, but with the right pressure to make the male go crazy.

His free hand was stroking the shaft along with his mouth. John's moans became louder with each movement from Luke.

Without realizing, Luke slid his hand from the bottom of John's ass to the deep valley between those two perfect mountains.

"Don't... Don't you dare..." John growled weakly, his head bent low and his teeth firmly closed.

Finding the right spot, Luke played with it. The entrance to the dark tunnel that was going to make John see stars.

"Oh MoonGoddess... Stop! I... I beg you..."

Ignoring John's pleas, Luke continue to massage the soft spot. Without a warning, Luke pushed himself inside John.

He heard John's gasp for air, he felt his body tense both in anticipation and fear.
His finger searching for the erotic gland that was hiding inside the warm space. The tip of his index finger found it right away and he started to caress it in small circles.

"Oh God... Luke... This is... So wrong... But... God Dammit...Feels so... So good.. D...Damn..."

John came hard in Luke's mouth, not having time to stop himself. The orgasm rocked his body, making him tremble all over. The little energy he had leaving him in seconds. He growled Luke's name while his cock pulsed and emptied his sacs. Luke swallowed all, taking what his mate was giving him. Luke came too, his seed targeting John's legs.

John's legs failed him then and Luke moved quickly, grabbing his mate by the waist. He pulled him to his chest and for some minutes, both males stood there unmoving. Their hearts were beating quickly, their breaths hard to conceive. It seemed to John that his lugs were too small for the amount of oxygen that he was requiring.

Hushed tears filled John's eyes, a strangled emotion wishing to be released and confronted. Luckily, the hot water would cover them and Luke would be too distracted to notice.

"Sshh... It's OK, John." Luke whispered into the male's ear.

"Nothing is fine, Luke." He told the male. Inside he knew why he was felling like that. They had crossed their limit and he had... Liked it. It was so wrong and the worst part was that he felt it was right. Him beside Luke felt amazing and right.

"I'm sorry if I did something you didn't want me to do." Luke said, taking a step back.

"Don't go." John begged and Luke felt silence. Part of it from shock, part of it from uncertainty. He decided to grab again the soap and clean his mate. He needed to take care of him, somehow fixing his soul from what they had done.

Closing his eyes, John let Luke wash him. He wasn't just washing the semen that had been released later away. No, he was washing the prejudice and the doubts that the he had been living with for the past years, hell, all his life actually.

When Luke finished with John, he started to wash himself. John could only stare amazed by the other male. Slowly, he lifted one hand and touched Luke's wet chest.

His mate stopped and lifted his eyes to him.

John met his gaze.

"I don't want this to be our last time together." He couldn't believe that he was admiring that out loud, but he really meant every word.

"It won't be, John."

"But... I'm not ready to assume anything with you." He said, his cheeks blushed in embarrassment.

"I know... I will wait for you." Luke said, his voice strong.

John approached his face from Luke's and let his lips speak for himself. He kissed his mate passionately, showing the male that even when he wasn't ready to give the next step, he was completely and deeply involved with the male. He tried to reassure Luke that no other werewolf would touch him again in a sexual way. Somehow he knew that he could never be with a female to calm his needs. He knew deep down that his beast would just answer his mate's call now. His body felt imprisoned to the older male, his soul, even involved in a mist of doubt, was linked to Luke.

His eyes traveled to Luke's neck and a powerful surge made his teeth elongate. He didn't surrender to that primal instinct. Instead, he got out of the tub and started to dry himself. Before he left, he sent another look at Luke, a look of promise to come back and to be faithful to his mate.