Chapter 9

After their intimate moment in the shower, Luke didn't change his behavior around John or became softer with the training exercises. No, the male remained strict and with a serious expression all over his face. John was thanked for that. He still didn't feel comfortable admitting to his friends what he had done and how he felt about it. He couldn't believe that he had liked it, how good it had felt to be touched and sucked by a male, by his mate. The bond, that the MoonGoddess had placed upon their heads, accentuated everything.

His concentration was also better but he knew fully well why that was happening. His wolf was, since that night, calmer, satisfied. John thanked that state. He wasn't in pain anymore but he kept worrying about his next horny state. When? How would it come back? More important... What would he do to calm it? His wolf surfaced lightly at that thought.

John took a deep breath to calm his animal side. His unconscious knew too well the answer to that question, and his conscious part would wonder, when distracted, how would it feel like to let Luke explore more and do more to him.

He shook his head in an attempt to shove those thoughts away.

John forced himself to come back from his troubled mind. He looked at his hands and then to his watch, realizing that he had been trying to put his shoes on for at least ten minutes and failing miserably.

"God... What am I doing?" He muttered to himself, passing his hand through his hair.

You are finally showing some intelligence by accepting Luke as our mate...

"Shut up! I'm not accepting him at all..."

Of course not!! We just surrender to him last night and now your mind cannot delete the pleasure from your memory, causing you to hallucinate about what our mate can do to calm your sexual impulses. Yes... You are completely rejecting him...

John cursed silently. His wolf had a good point.

The first training after that night, was strange. Luke had a neutral face, not letting anyone know what was on his mind. John was hyperactive and ready to win every combat.

When John knocked Jake out, Mike ran to them, worried.

"God John!! What is your problem? Who are you trying to impress? Jezz... This is only fighting with friends!!" Mike bent down to see how was Jake doing. The male was on his back, completely unconscious. Mike turned to John and growled when he made a move to approach Jake. Luke went to them and told Mike and a guy called Edward to take him to the clinic.

Then, he turned to John.

"Go to the gym. You need to burn that energy and I prefer you don't do it while killing your friends."

John opened his mouth to protest, but Luke stare cut any argument.

He strolled out of the field and went to the gym that was on the under floor of the compound.

He noticed that his wolf was feeling proud of himself.

"Are you happy? You are such a bastard..."

At least you proved that you can beat and win some opponents. We needed to clean the weak image that you created on our mate's mind during the last weeks.

John was lifting some weighs when Mike entered the gym. The anger the male was feeling created a nasty scent in the air.

John turned in time to receive a punch on his jaw. He stumbled back but recovered quickly. He didn't fight back. He knew that he deserved the punch that flew again to his face. It hit his left eye, opening his skin and causing blood to fall down his face.