Chapter 15

John and Luke entered Kyle studio and closed the door. Mary would have fall off her sit if she wasn't already with her butt well secure in the pillow of the chair. She looked at John and she knew immediately that he was, in fact, her brother. She looked at the male that was with him and recoiled.

What are they feeding them in this pack? Steroids?

John didn't even blinked when he saw the two strangers in front of him.

"Oh nice!! We will finally have some answers!!" John said ironically, walking to the sofa and laying his butt on it. Luke walked to his side, wanting to reassure that his mate would remain calm.

Kyle looked at John directly.

"What do you remember of your past, John?" He asked, his voice steady.

The male recoiled slightly. One thing was to tell his mate the most obscure part of his life. Another completely different is to expose it to Kyle and two strangers.

"Not much. I've been living with rogues my whole life. Some were bad people and I killed them in the end. I lived alone for some time, changing places till Vladimir caught me and made me come here." He said, looking at the Alpha in the most casual tone.

"I see... Do you remember something about your parents or where were you born?" Kyle insisted.

"No. My mind is in a blur with my early years."

Kyle looked at the two visitors thinking how could he tell John about them. Mary and Garrick had both decided that would be better to remain quiet. She couldn't keep herself from staring at John. If he was really her brother and she was eighty percent sure of it, he had become a handsome male, but she could see that the male was tense, as if he was suspicious about the whole world.

"Why are you asking me all this stuff? I thought you call me here because of these two..." John told Kyle confused.

Kyle took a deep breath.

"Well... Mary here is apparently looking for you."

John looked at the female.

"Why is that? I don't remember ever sleeping with you... If you are pregnant, it's not mine!" He told her.

Mary gasped in surprised by his frontal approach and Garrick let out a low growl.

"She is my mate and we still don't have kids." He told John harshly.

"So what is then?" John asked already annoyed with the situation.

Before Kyle could answer, Mary spoke to John.
"I'm looking for my brother. He was kidnapped from our house by rogues after our parents died."

"Yes it's a sad story but I don't see how I feat in..." He shut his mouth suddenly.

Mary was already with tears in her eyes.

"John... I think you are my brother." She said.

Luke had to catch John when he tried to move.

"What? How?" John asked.

Mary told the whole story to John and Luke and both listened without interrupting.

When she finished, John couldn't keep his eyes apart from hers.

"I propose we run some DNA tests. I mind linked Misty already and she is waiting for you two to go there so she can collect the samples she needs." Kyle told them.

The way to the clinic was made in silence. Luke and Garrick went with the possible siblings. Mary had shown John the picture and even when he barely remember anything of his past, some strange feeling was starting to build inside of him. Could be hope? He didn't know... His thoughts went to Luke then. How could he explain to Mary that his mate was Luke? That he was gay?