5

'I love you' never left Ana's mouth. She could tell it bothered Benny, but he brushed it off. He said he knew she wouldn't say it, but it still sucks not hearing the person you love say it back.

She had to push all those thoughts out of her head though, because it was the first day with a co-host and she needed to make sure she stepped her game up. She wasn't going to get over shadowed by the new guy.

"Good morning Chicago. The river is green, the beer is being dyed, nobody will be at work Friday due to hangovers, so it could only mean one thing...St. Patrick's Day is this Thursday!

Now, I have very exciting news, Ana in the AM is now, Ana and Alex in the AM. I'm very excited to introduce, all the way from Boston, my new co-host, Alex Mason."

"Thank you Ana. I am very excited to be here!"

"Ladies, he is very attractive, single and needs somebody to show him around the city, so make sure you hit him up on Twitter!"

Alex laughed and she could see Benny shaking his head and one of the interns laughing in the production booth.

"Thank you Ana, but right now I think I just want to play some music. We've got the new Fifth Harmony, then a chance to win a trip for two to the iHeartRadio Music Awards so stick around its all coming up next."

As soon as the 'on air' light went off Benny's voice filled the room.

"Okay, we aren't running a dating service so try not to pimp him out anymore."

"Fine, Grumpy."

"I'm not grumpy!" He grumbled going back to whatever he was doing.

***
"Do you want to go out to dinner tonight?" Benny asked while he and Ana laid in bed.

They had gotten home from work and Ana insisted on a nap. Really she just loved snuggling up to Benny.

"Megan and I are going shopping later for LA. I need a dress to present in, and an outfit for the after party. But I can meet you when we're done."

"I cannot believe you're taking Megan. You two always get in trouble together. Why don't you take your mom?"

"We don't always get in trouble." She frowned looking up at him.

"I've literally driven to Indiana to bail you out of jail."

"She called my mother a hoe. I'd punch her again! It's not my mom's fault my dad left. Plus that girl never liked me. We had history together sophomore year."

"Not the point. Megan is a bad influence."

"You sound like a parent. I'm going to be working most of the time. Meg's just going to try and meet producers. She thinks going to LA will help her get some auditions."

"Fine. Just text me when you guys are done and we can meet somewhere." He mumbled rolling her onto her back and hovering over her.

"I wouldn't be opposed to you getting some fun lingerie to wear ya know." He said kissing down her neck.

"What's wrong with what I already have?" She huffed trying not to let him know he was having any sort of effect on her.

"Nothing, but I think I've seen it all already."

"Hm. Nope, I'm saving the good stuff. You'll see it when you decide to be nice." She said breathless trying not to moan.

"Well, then maybe I should show you how nice I can be."

***
"I just can't believe you're dating him. Like boyfriend, girlfriend. Holding hands. You've been having sex with him on a regular basis. What happened to my wing woman? Miss, 'I don't do relationships'."