29

Ellie had been avoiding Ana all day. They had kept busy with the rehearsal and decorating, but every time Ana would try and talk to her she would find something that needed to be done.

Niall tried distracting her, but it wasn't really working, Ana was worried about her cousin and couldn't shake the bad feeling the night before gave her. When she did have a chance to talk to El she simply said she was drunk and it was a stupid mistake. She wanted to forget it and focus on tomorrow.

Niall laid in their hotel bed across the hall from her parents and sister and in between Elena and her Nona while Ana paced the length of the room.

"She was acting weird though right? Like, it wasn't just me, she was sketchy today!"

"I honestly don't know her enough to tell you if she was acting weird or not."

"People normally don't go to the house of the guy their were secretly seeing two nights before their wedding right?"

"That part I know is weird. But my brother was nervous before he got married, it's natural. Now can you please stop pacing and come cuddle with me?"

"This isn't a time for cuddling! My cousin is about to do something she is going to regret for the rest of her life! Do I stop her? Is it a bitch move to tell her she needs to think this through?"

"She's getting married in twelve hours. Baby, please for the love of God get in bed!" He groaned.

Ana huffed and she fell back on the bed.

"I promise you, this is not going to go well."

***
Andrea woke Ana and Lennon up to do their hair and makeup beforehand so she could have more time to spend on Elena.

After Ana was showered and her hair and make up were done she was sent to make sure Elena was up and getting in the shower while Andrea worked on Lennon. She knocked on the door and waited for an answer. After a few minutes of knocking with no answer she used the spare key to let herself in the room. Elena was an early riser and a light sleeper so Ana knew something was wrong when she didn't open the door.

"Ellie?" Ana moved further into the room to find it empty. No bags, no trace of Elena except two envelopes on the bed, one marked Ana and the other addressed to Danny.

You were right. I can't marry Danny. Tell My Nana and Pop I'm sorry for wasting their money. Tell Danny I'm sorry and give him his letter.

I know that Ben did something pretty shitty, but he loves you. You shouldn't hate him forever. And make sure you pick the guy that YOU love. The way I see it, you have two pretty good options.

Xo Ellie

Ana wasn't sure if she should be worried because she wasn't sure where she was or mad she ran away instead of dealing with the repercussions in person.

Ana was glad that she finally realized what she wanted, she just had really shitty timing.

Ana grabbed the other envelope and made her way back to her parents room.

"Is she getting in the shower?"

"No...she wasn't in there...she left."

"What do you mean she left?" Andrea looked at her daughter like she was crazy, not realizing the severity of the situation.

"She left a note, she said she can't marry Danny."

"Jesus, your Nona is gonna have a heart attack."