10

"I swear Jeremy, if you fuck up any of that equipment, I will personally kick your ass." Benny threatened the intern while he was dropping everyone off at the airport for their trip to LA.

"Yes sir."

"Meg, you and Jeremy go take everything to be checked in I'll meet you guys in a minute." She said handing them her bag and turning back to Benny.

"Relax. I know what I'm doing and you picked Jeremy specifically to come with me because he's the best. Why are you stressing out about this?" She chuckled as he ran his hands over his face and through his hair.

"Cause I'm usually with you to make sure everything goes smoothly. I'm going to be stuck here while you're across the damn country."

"Relax. Baby, everything is going to be fine. I've been doing this for a while ya know. Don't worry about me. Go out with the guys and Alex and have fun, alright? I'll call you when I land."

"Fine!" He groaned as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Now, kiss me before I miss my plane." She smiled.

Benny leaned down and kissed her, like he wouldn't see her for years.

"Don't let Megan get you in trouble, and don't get too crazy at the after party."

"I won't." She laughed, "don't worry about me. I'll see you in a few days."

"Bye. I'll miss you. Call me later." He said in between kisses.

"Okay. Bye!" She said one last time before running to catch up with Megan and Jeremy.

***
They had finally landed and gotten settled into their hotel rooms.

Ana had gotten no sleep on the plane, she was ready to pass out at any minute.

"We need to do something! We're in LA! Get up!"

"Nooooo, I want to sleep. You and Jeremy go out to eat or something. I'm gonna stay here and call Benny."

"If this is the result of you being in a relationship then I demand you end this immediately!"

"Just go!" She said throwing a pillow in her direction.

"Come on, we can go celebrity hunting. Maybe I can find one of those One Direction boys." She smirked throwing the pillow back at her.

"I'm pretty sure they're all hiding. Plus Liam is banging that Cheryl chick. And Louis' playing house I doubt he'll be out partying."

"But I still have two to chose from. Now, what flavor do I want?"

"What flavor?" She laughed.

"Yeah, Niall is vanilla and Harry is chocolate, obviously." She rolled her eyes like it was obvious.

"Trust me Niall is anything but vanilla." She mumbled under her breath, "Niall isn't even in LA anyway."

"Yeah he is. There were pictures of him coming in to LAX earlier."

Ana froze, she had no clue where he was.

"He's here?" She choked out. The thought of running into him after so long was crazy.

What would she do? Or say? Would he even remember her, or would she just be another girl he runs into? Maybe she wouldn't even run into him, LA was a big place.

"Earth to Ana. Care to rejoin the living? What's your deal?"

"So, I need to tell you something. It's crazy, and you probably won't believe me."