38

June 2018...

It had been a year and a half since Benny showed up on New Year's Eve. They didn't get back together right away, much to Benny's disappointment. Ana need time to miss Niall, to actually get over him.

Ana did however start going to therapy with Benny, they figured mending their broken friendship, would make for a better relationship in the future. They did eight months of therapy before the were officially back together and this time they were determined to make it last.

So, they had a healthy, functional relationship. No friends with benefits, no unplanned pregnancies, no basically living together after a month.

After ten months, they were back to normal. They were best friends, they were in love, and they were back to being the old married couple they were before they had even started dating the first time.

Now, she was putting the finishing touches on the living room to their brand new home.

"Last box is in the garbage, we are officially all moved in." He said wrapping his arms around her from behind.

She turned around and slipped her arms around his neck.

"This is exciting. Our own place...with more than a giant space and a bathroom. Whatever shall we do now?" She said kissing along his neck.

"Hmm, I could think of a few things we could do actually... maybe we could do one in each room?..."

"I like the way you think... maybe we could start out here and work our way back to the bedroom..." She replied as he started unbuttoning her shirt.

"Actually, I'm thinking the bathroom should be our last stop...we might get a little sweaty."

"Hmm you're so practical." She sassed before kissing him again.

They paused as they heard Benny's cell phone ring from the coffee table.

"Ignore it." She whispered before pulling his shirt off.

The phone stopped ringing and Ana started on getting his belt off... until her phone started ringing.

She stopped as Benny pulled her phone out of her back pocket.

"It's work."

"It's Saturday! What's so important it can't wait until Monday?"

"I don't know, just answer and get rid of them."

"Hello?" She sighed into the phone, she didn't even care to cover her annoyance.

"Ana, at least you answered. We need you and Benny down at the station."

"We were in the middle of moving in, is it that important?"

"Its very important, we'll see you in thirty."

Ana groaned slipping her phone back into her pocket, knowing Benny had heard all of it.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to start when we get back." He said grabbing his discarded shirt from the floor.

"I don't wanna go!" She whined, buttoning her shirt back up.

"I know, we'll make it quick, promise." He kissed her before dragging her out of the door.

Twenty-five minutes later they were walking in the station. Alex was already waiting in the conference room.

"So, what's this about?" Alex asked once they were all seated around the table.

"You guys know Niall Horan is coming out with his debut solo album. He wants to do his album release party here, with you as the Hosts. He'll be playing songs and signing and interview."

"That's great, but why couldn't this wait until Monday?"

"Because it's in one week and you have a lot of preparing to do. Get the word out. We've got tickets all week, start a hashtag and get Twitter questions to ask him. Make sure you listen to the CD." He slid Alex and Ana CDs across the table.

Ana had known he was releasing it, mainly because her father helped work on it and was actually still in touch. There was no denying that she missed him, they had a wonderful three months together, but she knew she had made the right decision.

"Is that it?"

Niall was still a touchy subject for Benny, knowing that Niall was the one that had finally helped her deal with their miscarriage sucked.

"This is good for the station and will boost our ratings on iHeartRadio. Zayn's album release did great. Make Niall's better. Now, go enjoy the rest of the day, you'll have a busy week."

***
Ana and Benny laid on the couch listening to Niall's CD. It was no doubt a good CD, she just felt weird listening to an album that had songs about her. He had included the song he wrote her, the one he sang to her at the Opry, there was a song called Speakers that was definitely about the night she took him to her parents spot and they made love in the back of her dad's truck.

"I cannot believe sex in every room has turned into listening to your ex boyfriend's CD. Is every song on this about you? Jesus!"

"Are you jealous?" She grinned.

"No!" He scoffed pulling her closer, "I'd say you being here with me in our living room would make me the winner here."

"I didn't realize it was a game." She rolled her eyes getting up from the couch.

"Hey," he said, pulling her back to him, "I didn't mean it like that...I may be a little jealous."

"Ya think?...I get it... I wanted to punch that Lauren girl in the face when I heard her bragging about how you guys finally hooked up after we broke up."

"I suppose we're both jealous assholes then?"

"Hmm...looks like it. Now, do you plan on being grumpy all week?"

"No. Maybe if I got a kiss I'd feel better."

"You really think that would help?" She smirked, leaning down to kiss him.

"Much better. You know what would make me feel even better?"

"What is that?" She whispered, placing kisses down his neck.

"Beer."

"Beer? You're such an ass you threw a mini temper tantrum because we weren't just having sex all over the damn house and you decide you just want beer instead!"

"I'm kidding. We could maybe start the sex in the kitchen though. No objection from me."

"Maybe I don't want to have sex with you now."

"This is technically our honeymoon ya know. The no sex is supposed to start in a couple years."

"Funny. Why did I marry you?"

"Because you love me." He smirked, "do you regret it?"

"I'm starting too." She joked as she leaned in to kiss him.

"I meant eloping. We could have done the whole engagement and big family wedding thing."

"I know. It was perfect, just us...plus when we tell my family tomorrow they may demand that we have a wedding anyway."

"That is a good point. Maybe we should skip tomorrow, your Nona scares me."

"No skipping. You're stuck coming to every Sunday dinner for the rest of your life. Now. Can we finish this, please?"

"Mmm... love it when you're bossy."

"I think I changed my mind." She said kissing him. "We can finish this tomorrow. Right now, I want you...in the kitchen."

"I love you so much."

"Good, you're stuck with me."