Wedding Night♡ (17)

-Chapter 17

 A,N: Yay our 4th smut is finally here! Just a heads up there will be a lot of this in the next few chapters! Enjoy ;)

Everything had finally went down as you planed it to. Everyone from the base was so kind and was proud of the both of you during your jerney as man and wife. Finally it was the after party and everyone eat and had a good time. Ben couldin't help but keep eyeing your beauty, but before he never showed you that much attention. "You look wonderful," He said to you, admiring your beauty.

"Oh really?" You smirked, "And you don't think that you look totally handsome on out wedding day,"

  He held your hand a bit tighter as the after party died down you both headed back to your quarters. Just before you were about to open you door Ben grabbed you by surprise and carried you bridal style into your bedroom. He lied you down in front of him and he eyes your body. "Look at you my beautiful bride." He smiled as you smirked.

"It has been a while hasn't it?"  You smirked. The last time you two made love would have have to be three months ago. Still you missed his touch and his hands all over your body and the feeling when you. You missed the feeling of your bodies connecting perfectly. 

   "I don't know how you do it but in your time you had  a sith lord fall weak for you. How does that make you feel?" 

  You thought about your fist time and when he said that it felt like a blast into the past when he found out about you and Hux and about how he has been mistreating you until he came by and claimed you and said that he would always protect you. Forever. But now the both of you were married and were planing on having a child along the way. You did marry the right man that will never hurt you or the child. It was proven that he would be more than willing to die for you. 

  He leaned down and kissed you with deep passion and you compleatly gave in. His other hand clasped the back of your wedding dress and he had trouble undoing it since it was almost like a corset. You pulled back from him and he said that he wanted to be the one to practically rip the thing off of you. You flipped over onto your back and you could feel the thing being undone. Each of the pieces finally came undone and you were brought into his lap. He eyed you before pulling off the clasps of your bra and he traced kissing down your abdomen and up your chest and finally all over your neck. His kisses traced all over your neck until you moaned at your sweat spot. He pressed harder and your moans grew larger and he began to suck and lick at the spot and leaving a mark. "-Ben please!" You moaned as he finally pulled back.

"Please what? I want to hear you say it," He tells you.

"Please I need you! Please-"

   He shook his head and said, "No thats not good enough. I want to hear you beg for what is your what is rightfully yours and I will give it to you." 

  "DAMN IT BEN! I need you inside of me! Please I need it now," You begged him and he finally budged. 

"That's all I wanted to hear. I thought that in my life I would never hear your pretty lips say such words like that," He said leaning down and undressing himself and you unbottond his shirt while he undid his belt and pants. Finally he slipped off his pants and released his arousal. You still couldin't beleve his size, indeed he was a big man. 

   You leaned back down into the bed and he undressed you really quickly. The cold air swept all around your body as he looked down at his bride before moving you into the right position. Your body tightend around him as he forced his full length into you. You bit your lip and took it. After you adjusted a bit he started rocking back and forith pulling out and back in again. You rested into this and gripped onto his shoulders before his hands clasped onto the bed's head board and he setled in at a brutal pase with you. "BEN!" You screamed as the bed was slaming into the wall. Thank god that the rooms were soundproof or you would get weird looks after your honey moon. 

"Fuck!" He called out using his other hand to clasp onto your hip. His grip was so tight and so strong that you knew that there would be marks on your body tomorrow. "I'm so close (Y,N)!" 

  You closed your eyes and you felt your orgasm come in hard you dug your nails into his back and you called out his name before you finished. But he didn't stop there. He went into a kind of feeding frenzie when you made it easier for it to be that way. For a while he slipped into a slopper pase before finishing with you, realising his seed into you. Your body warmed up and he pulled out and lied next to you. "-How do you feel? How was it?" He asked you nearly out of breath. 

    You wiped your face of sweat and you answered with a chuckle, "I didin't know you could do it so good," You smiled and snuggled into his side. You feel asleep in his arms not to long after. 

------------------------------------------------

A,N: Hey guys! My friend akirashelton  asked for more smut in the next few chapters since I said that this was indeed a smut story! More is on the way and stay tuned and make sure to give that favorite button a click! LOVE YALL!