Too Far Gone (20)

- Chapter 20

After about six or seven mounts the ships finally came back. You were also showing and mostly everypone on the base knew about you and you waited a while before Ben finally came back. You quickly went to the docking bay and he ran up to you and held you in his arms. You told him the news and he shook his head and you couldin't believe what he was saying, "That's wonderful but (Y,N) I have to get you and the baby out of here," He says taking your hand and leading you inside of the base.

"Ben what is going on? Why do you want to go and why don't you care about the baby right now?" You asked him, practically almost yelling.

For a second he thought and finally said, "I want the both of you to be safe and for now I'm doing what I have to. Our mission went terribly wrong and we must leave now."

"What happened?" You asked following him to the command centre.

"(Y,N) Somone in our group is a traitor and gave away our position and now the first order is coming for us in one of the biggest fleats the galaxy has ever seen, and I don't want my family anywere near something like that," He says pulling you into his mothers office.

For a while Ben explained to Leia what was happening and she wouldin't let him leave. "I'm sorry Ben but I'm responseable for this base and it is my job to watch over everyone here be with this place when it goes down," You didn't know what to say, "I will be alright. Ben I know that you are old enough to have your own family now and that you are a grown man but I need your help here. Please help our solgers defend this place for as long as it lasts," She begged him but Ben didn't seem to budge.

"Mother what am I going to do with my family? I want to keep (Y,N) and the baby safe, I can't just fight with her." Ben says. You knew that there was no way in the world that Ben would let you get hurt ever, and especially with his baby.

"Ben she will have to stay with you. You must keep her safe, I know you don't want her into the battle but you are going to have to try. Somday when you are older you will understand that helping the ones you love means putting them before anything. The choice is still yours to make and I know you will do what is right," She smiles and patts him on the shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ben took a while to think and he knew that there was no other option but to keep you with him and get you out of there some how without causing a scene. The base came down in a matter of seconds and Ben and you ran and you saw the damage that was done. He quickly would snap you out of it and he lead you into a forest and he told you that it was only a matter of seconds before you would reach his ship and you guys would be far from this battle but something blocked your way.

Han Solo? You quickly ran a head from Ben and saw what was the matter. General Hux was back and he shot him through the chest. You quickly screamed out and Ben tried to stop you but you only ran over to Han's body and you held him as he slowly faded away, "Please (Y,N) take care of the family for me-" He finally finished, "Leia you the child and Ben need you- Please don't fail me..." He finally stopped and closed his eyes.

Ben's eyes waterd up and he let out a loud battle cry and lost it. His green cross guard lightsaber was wipped out and he charged at Hux and several strom troopers firerd at him but he quickly killed him.

It didn't make any sence. Ben said that he killed General Hux before the both of you ran away. But he was standing and fighting the one you loved. "You're pathetic Ren! You left the first order for some girl? No one could ever mean somthing like that to me!"

Ben locked blades with Hux and cryed out, "Why must you torment me? You hurt the one I love and put her through tramendas pain and for what?! For your sick pleasures? Why did you have to kill my father?" Ben snapped at him.

"Kylo Ren, you are better than this. Snoke is ferrous and sent me here to finish you off for good,"

You quickly got up from Han and Ben yelled at you. "(Y,N) get to my ship and take off! Get yourself out of here and you will know were to go!" Ben called out to you and you shot at the troopers and did your best to keep all of you safe.

"No what are you doing?! Make sure that she don't escape we still need her for the plan!"Hux shouted back and Ren quickly pulled back to use the force to push back all of the troopers in your way before you left in the ship. You saw from a glimpce of your eyes Ben was slashed across his face and he fell to the ground.

You quickly stopped, "Just go! Leave without me!" Ben shouted at you and you wouldin't dare disobey him like this.

----------------------------------------------

You sat in your chair and took off. You couldin't help but look down at the damege before you let yourself go and tears clashed down your face and onto the floor. You felt worce and worce and you knew that Ben just died for you and your child wouldin't have a father. But another thing was Hux was back and he would die to find you once again. The last thing you would ever want would be his slimy hands all over your baby. But Hux seemed to have robotic legs and Ben didin't have it in him to kill Hux, there was too much light in him

You cryed harder and clutched your stomach and softly wisperd, "I'm sorry,"