Here We Go again (27)

- Chapter 27

You had finally used up all your leaving time with the baby and Kylo had agreed to stay home with her during the day while you worked till five each day. This continued for a while, little Raven was growing ever so fast and was almost turning two. She could talk and walk on her own and she was indeed a very happy todler. You took comfort in the fact that she will always be safe with you and that Ren would warm up to you every now and again and he kept reminding you of Ben more and more as Raven brought out the inner happiness inside of him. You opened the door and Kylo quickly came over to you with Raven beside him. "Mommy!" She quickly jumped into your arms and you spun her around for a second and she giggled.

"How are you doing today love?" You asked her and she smiled and said,

"Me and daddy played all day today while you were gone mommy." You quickly smiled and ran your hands through her long soft raven hair.

Quickly behind (Y,N) you heard the sound of a slight knock on the door. You quickly answered after you put the child back onto the ground. Captain Phasma was also appart of the new. She would come by every now and again to watch over Raven and make sure that she is ready for her fathers training when it comes as meany believe that she may become stronger than either of you in the force one day. "Good evening (Y,n) Ren. Might I borow Raven for an hour or two?" She asked and Kylo answered for you.

"Yes, we woudlin't mind at all. She had a big day and me and my wife have alot to talk about," Quickly Raven followed the captain after she noded. Raven knew this daily thing all too well. No child her age ever had to work as hard as she had to on a daily basis.

The door infront of you shut and you followed Ky into the livving room when you exspected none the less but General Hux sitting down paitently waiting for the both of you. It pissed you off how Ren would even let him in the house after what he did to the both of you and how is silver eyes wouldin't leave yours as you felt more and more uncomfortable.

"K- Kylo why is general Hux in our house?" You asked him trying to be calm about it at first. Kylo quickly turned to face you and answered everything.

"Please (Y,N) we must solve this little disagrement you have with Hux and we must move on. I personally have nothing agenst him as long as he agrees to stay away from you and Raven at all times-"

"Which is why you let him into the house?!"

Quickly Ren grabed your hand and rested it onto his face gently, making you cup it. "Please. I love you very much and I wouldin't let anything happen to you," Quickly pulled away at Hux making another one of his cruel remarks.

"Even if I said anything Ren, there's nothing you can do about it. Supreme Leader said himself that he would have your skin if you try anything like the last time you decapitated me," He slouched on into the couch and Ren and you sat next to him and he only passed you a few more uncomfortable looks that made you lean into Ren a bit more.

"Don't think Hux that I won't aim for your neck the next time you do somthing as foolish to mess with an offical Knight of Ren," Ren still warned him. Yet it seemed as if he was some sort of raddle snake when it came to you, he would offen strick those who miss use your true beauty and would camly warn those people to stay the hell away. "Hux remember that we are all adauts here. (Y,N ) and I are maried and our child is turning two in a few months."

"Save it Ren. "

You couldin't help but finally speak up as no progress was being made. "Will you shut the hell up Hux!? Really can't I just live my life without you forcing your worthless way into it!?!" You lost it and flung yourself from the couch. You barked back at Hux a few times when he finally lost it screaming.

"I should have killed you all the while ago when I had you at my mercy (Y,N)!" Hux snapped and brought his fist up to punch you hard and you closed your eyes and waited but it never came. Quickly you opened your eyes and Ren held Hux's fist tightly a few inches away from you. Hux stuggled to move but you knew that Kylo was far stronger. "Let go you imbecile!"

Kylo shook his head and you stould up straight. "No. You went to go and hurt my wife when clearly we wanted peace from you." He quickly pulled Hux's wrist back and you heard a loud snap and Hux fell to the ground.

"You're sick Ren! Supreme Leader will not approve of this outrage!" Hux screamed as he clenched his wound on his wrist that was clearly broken.

"Thats treason to act agenst somone on your own side and commit acts agenst them as if they mean nothing to you at all. It is also unhonerable for a man who wants nothing more than what another one has to try and split that powerful bond that two can share."

Hux sqirmed around on the floor in pain. "You're a fool Ren! Listen to yourself, you don't make any sence! Come to your sences Supreme Leader will not-"

"Supreme Leader should have been informed of your vilant acts moons ago. You should be concidered lucky that I'm keeping you alive long enough after you dare rise a hand to a girl!" Quickly Ren turned to you and wrapped his arms around your small little body. He held you tightly and wispered into your ear, "I'm so sorry my love. I'm so sorry of the way I was over the past year over my obsession over completeing my training. Never again will I leave you to such horrors." Quickly you hold him tighter and Hux was still coughing.

"You'll be dead after tonight Ren! Mark my words!" Hux shouts and Ren quickly wispered for you to turn away and not look at what he is about to do. Quickly you did so and you heard the sound of his heavy boots approch Hux and a stragled cry escaped Hux as you heard he was clearly being kicked hard once. Before you knew it you heard a loud crack noice and slow screaming before finally a snap of somthing being crushed. You could hear Ren's deep breathing.

"That is now the end of general Hux and this rug that his blood is spilt upon. (Y,N) Please don't look back and go and find Raven and watch her train for about an hour as I clean this mess up. I don't want either of you to see this." You noded in responce and you finally heard him say, "This marks the end of his rain and now the first order will see a new leader,"

You noded and left the house as he said. You felt heavy as you knew that this could mean the end of your dear husbend that you are yet to have a future with...