Wedding (16)

-Chapter 16

You and Leia spend a long time plaing you and Ben's wedding that she even made sure that all the details were perfect. You even had a little space were the wedding was going to take place. Leia made sure for you that everything fit in perfectly with you and Ben's vision and you finally changed into your wedding dress. It was laced at the top and was really nice and it fitted your curves perfectly.

"(Y,N) Are you alright? Did your wedding dress fit alright for you?" Leia asked you as you looked in the mirror.

"I don't think I can go out there. I look terrible! Everything must play out the way I envisioned it."

"Honey I haven't even seen it on you yet,"

After that you finally got the courage to get out there and marry the one you love. You came out of the room practicly glowing. You didin't want to admit it though. "My my you look great. Why do you think you look so bad?" Leia asked you and you didin't know how to answer.

"I don't know I don't want to go out there looking off is all,"

"Is any of your faimly comming?" She asked you and you thought for a second.

"No, I have no one. My family died when I was very young and I guess we can just stick to the original plan." You said. You and Leia origanally dicided that Han would walk you down the isle.

"Than we will do just that. I'm so sorry that happend to you," She said to you and Leia started doing your hair the way you wanted it. She kept it symple and did it nice and curly.

After a while Rey came in and cheaked in on the both of you. She seemed to be swept away when she saw you, "Wow, look at you," She said smiling at you. Rey was dolled up just as you were and she looked really great.

"Thank you," I said as Leia finished the last touches. "You look amazing,"

"Thank you. I bet your groom is anxous to finally see you like this,"

You smiled and it was done. You were proud with how you looked and you were ready.

"Now I'm going to set everyone up while Rey watches over you before the wedding." Leia says walking out

"Wow so it's finally your special day huh?" Rey asked you

You knew that you and Rey got along very well and you guys had been friends for a long time. She spent a lot of time with you when Ben wasin't. "Yeah I have been wanting to be with him for a long time," You said.

"I see. You're a very lucky woman, Ben is very handsome and I always dreamed of my wedding day,"

You smiled. Ben was very handsome and you couldin't deny that, but you didin't love him for his looks or his power. You loved him because of your history and how he saved you from that bad man that tricked you into thinking that you loved him. But now you were safe. You always been safe in Ben's arms. Always.

------------------------------------

Rey handed you your bouquet of flowers, that were white roses since your first date with Ben he gave you black roses.

Rey smiled and told you that you were on as soon as the music played

Rey smiled and told you that you were on as soon as the music played. Han met up with you and wished you luck marrying his son. You both linked arms and the traditional wedding music played and he walked you down the isle. Everyone stould when you walked down and you looked amazing, everyone is in aue when you walked down.

Ben couldin't keep his eyes off of you and you noticed that he was wearing a black sute that suited him very well. The wedding begun and everything was perfect. The Holy man made you both say your vows and repeat after him and now my favorite part, "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride," Your cheeks flushed red and he let down and cupped your cheek before sealing the deal. His Lips brushed up agenst your perfectly and you couldin't help but feel the emotion of his kiss and how he deepens it before pulling back.

Everyone cheared and clapped as you two were finally maried.