Chapter Twenty Four

[A/N] ~Long note~ If you hate me please don't skip.

So I know a lot of people are pissed because they don't think Sven deserves it. I will mention, because I forgot to do so before that this is a D/s novel. So it is based on dominance and submission.

The difference between this and a full on BDSM relationship is that there isn't really any kink, you do something bad your dominant punishes you for it. There is no sexual attraction to pain or the punishment it's just a matter of control.

One of the reasons why Castus was being a giant dick was because he didn't feel enough control over Sven, he basically wasn't 'feeding his dominance' and he felt like Sven was about to leave any second. Sven is suffering because he refuses to admit his submissive nature.

-----
{ADDED IN 31/12/2017} 
I like noncon okay? This is a theme that repeats itself in every single book of mine. Noncon is a fetish in which the other party enjoys feeling forced in some way or another, whether by ropes or blackmail or sheer force. I like noncon so yes my main character Sven likes noncon. He deliberately pushes Castus's buttons because subconsciously he wants what he gets. 
I don't genuinely care how abusive it looks. Both parties are happy in the end and the sex is good along the way. That's all that matters.
-----

I'm not blaming anyone who doesn't understand this but there's no call for nasty comments or outright insults. In the end if I didn't get that across in the actual story that's my fault as the author.

He moved backwards and sat himself down on the end of the bed and signaled for me to bend over his lap. I tried not to blush as I laid myself down, I tried to get comfortable but in the end I was over the mans fucking knees, and comfort was the last thing on his mind right now. He backed further up so I was half lying on the bed, my rear on the middle of his lap. I heard the sharp intake of air as his hands massaged my skin. The purr of appreciation. 

"God, what the fuck are you doing?" I snarled as I felt him trace his fingers along the curve.

He ignored me and continued smothering his large warm hands over my ass, just feeling the soft skin. It sent a weird rush up my spine but I tried not to react.

"You're getting thirty."

I stared at him.

"No haggling this time Sven I'm not changing my mind. You're getting thirty."

If anyone's been spanked before they should know that just five can fucking sting, I wasn't optimistic about ten but fucking thirty would leave my ass burning forever!

"No fucking way!"

"Yes, Sven you will never kiss another man, you think all you need to do is leave and you'll get over me and you'll find another man but you won't, you won't ever because, because you're mine!" His frustration was getting to me, like it was in the air and I was breathing it in.

I started struggling, wriggling, but his grip on me was firm.

"No!"

"Yes. Stop fucking struggling! We made a deal!"

"Let me go." He could say he was my mate all he wanted but nothing would change the fact that I knew what he was. The face he had given me, the anger and hatred all mixed into one, as he shouted at me, rejected me and forced me to complete it. That will never leave my head.

He smacked one cheek and just the sound made me blush like crazy. I started to feel the sting of tension. Fear for the upcoming punishment. Then another smack.