Chapter 5

A/N: Chelsie.

Grey p.o.v.

Mom is making me go to another school. I don't care. I didn't have any friends anyway. Maybe this school will be different.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT GOING IN TO MY ROOM WHEN IM ASLEEP!" I hear Chelsie yell. At J.j. I assume.

"I forgot, what was it?" He says.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!" Chelsie shouts back.

This is how I wake up.

I sigh. I get out of bed. I change my clothes and walk downstairs. Chelsie tackles J.j. and then takes her phone back.

"That's how you assert your dominance." she says. proudly.

"But I'm oooolder." J.j. says.

She gets up and sees me.

"Hey, Grey. Mom and Dad left for a few minutes, so we're watching everyone. Is anyone else awake or just you?"

J.J. smiles at me as he slowly pulls himself off the floor.

"They weren't when I was coming down. They might be now after all the yelling."

Chelsie does something
on her phone and then puts it away.

"Hungry?" she ask me.

I nod my head and she leads me to the kitchen. Jack calls someone. I don't know who though.

Cecilia p.o.v.

I wake up from my phone ringing. I answer it, not bothering to check the caller ID. I'm too tired to.

"CECILIA!!!!!!"

I jump awake. "WHAT THE FUCK!!?"

"Oh, did you just wake up?"

"J.J. YOU ATE ALL THE FRUITY PEBBLES AND PUT THE BOX BACK!!!" I hear a girl yell.

"SHHH. I'm on the phone." he says back.

"I'm about to shove your phone up your ass." I hear the girl say.

"Ooo... Brutal."

"Where's a knife? I'm killing you."

"Oh fuck. Hey Cece, wanna hang out like now?"

"I have to get ready, but sure."

"Alright, see you at the park."

"Kay."

I get up and grab some clothes. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I should tell Grey I'm leaving. Maybe he wants to come.

I get out of the shower and pull on my black leggings with a white long sweater. I brush my wet hair. I use a towel to dry it as much as possible. Its naturally straight.

I walk out my bathroom. I look around. Is Grey still asleep? I go by his door. I grab the door handle. I see it's closed and I remember. I let go of the door handle. I look around. He's not here anymore.

I grab my purse. I put my phone and keys in there. I grab my black boots and put them on. It's not a long walk to the park. I leave the house and make sure the door is locked.

After getting to the park I hear a screech

"CECILIA!!!!!!" I turn to see Jack smiling.

He walks up to me and gives me a huge hug.

"You're gonna kill me." I mumble.

"Sorry."

"And make me lose my hearing."