Chapter 3

A/N: Young Cecilia.

Cecilia p.o.v.
"Mom" I say quietly.

"Hi honey!" My mom yells "look how big you are. Last I saw you. You were in a little dress and only 10."

"Yeah, well who's fault is that?"

"Sis, who's at the door?" I hear Grey ask.

"Is that Grey?" My mom ask.

I stay quiet. Grey comes beside me.

"Mom!!" he screeches and jumps into her arms.

I leave the door open and walk away as my mom comes in carrying Grey. My mom sits on the couch with Grey.

"Cece, honey how about you get me a sandwich and a nice cold soda?"

I sigh and of course go to the kitchen. I start making the sandwich how I remember she likes it. I watch as her and my little brother laugh and joke on the couch. He doesn't know what she did to me.

***Flashback ***
I wake up. It's Saturday. I get excited. I'm 4. Tomorrow is my birthday and she agreed to let me pick baby clothes out for my soon to be little brother. He's still in my mommy tummy. It confuses me, but oh well.

I get changed into a plaid dress with a matching flannel. I put some black leggings on and run full speed downstairs.

I go to my mom room and knock on the door. I hear footsteps shuffle over and my mom opens the door. She gives me a mean look and I notice dad must be at work.

"You said you would take me to get some clothes." I say, looking down at my feet.

"Not anymore, go back to sleep. You disgusting little child."

I felt my eyes water. Why is she acting like this? I'm used to it by now, I guess.

I slowly walk away. Going back to my room. I take my flannel and dress off and put a black tank top on. I sit on my bed and swing my feet sadly. All of a sudden I hear footsteps.

"Cecilia!" My mom yells thumping up the steps.

***Present***

I refuse to remember those times. My mom was abusive. I loved her anyway, but all she did was abuse me. I refuse to believe she cares.

"Cece, where's my drink and food?"

I get a soda from the fridge. I'm tempted to throw this sandwich and soda at her. Instead I walk over and put them on the table in front of her. I start hearing my phone ring. This is exactly what I needed. I grab my phone and see its says Ace. I sigh and get up.

"Hello?" I say, annoyance in my voice as I walk to my room.

I leave the door cracked so I can see my mom and brother.

"Bad time?" He ask.

"No." I say "well, depends, what do you want?"

He's quiet for awhile. "Why are you always alone?" He ask "I mean your a beautiful girl, responsible, a good sister. I mean you obviously have problems and are really sad, but why don't you make friends?"

"No one wants to be my friend... I had friends. They all left me."

He's quiet again. "Sorry, I... I um... Shouldn't of asked, that was selfish."

"It's fine. I'm used..." I stop in mid-sentence as I watch my mom and brother, reading her lips.

"How's things here" Her lips say.